Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

UNHAPPY WITH SUBLIM@HOME

ephedrine

Bluelighter
putin sublime at home was a good idea but the owners forgot about something...THE OLD SUBLIME CROWD...
there were so many sublime ppl who did not get in home it was not funny...including members...
any way lets hope that next time ppl who originally went to sublime may be able to get in...
[This message has been edited by ephedrine (edited 08 April 2000).]

hmm.i would have to agree with you..i was a regular for sublime@pitt and got there last night at 8.45pm, lined up until 10.35pm in a line that was almost worse than a mosh pit at a Pantera concert..got in but hardly any of my friends made it in..thanx to dragon and the other bluelighters(sorry can't remember your names)who met up w- me and made my night
smile.gif

if whoever leant me their mobile to try and find my man, boikah, reads this..thanx ever so much...*muah*
src xxx

I really have to agree with you there.
Like every lemming in Sydney I waited in line for about an hour. It was absolute bullshit the way Home had licked their own balls by seeing how many people they could fuck with in one night.
Sublime used to be an awesome club and you went for the great music but also the people that went their had the best attitude. They were there to dance and not just to look good.
After lining up for that time it was just not worth it. We cut our losses and said lets go to tweekin cause we all know that we will have a mad time because I want to be sugar rays love child. OMG he is fucking amazing.
Why do we go out and dance. For the music and the people and I will be fucked if I am going to be ripped off with paying too much as well as being treated like shit just to have a good time.
BTW Tweekin was the best on Friday and a good time was had by all. There were so many Home rejects there as well :p
On NYE I lined up and did the same thing at NY2K but that was for a special event but I seriously would have had just a good time anywhere else as long as I had my music and friends there.
The only reason i really wanted to go to home was to meet all the Syd bluelighters. I even made up a bluelight shirt that mind you fucking rocks
smile.gif

I say that Tweekin should be a regular hangout for us all so that we can all meet. Why do we all keep trying to meet at huge events that we usually have no chance of finding each other.
2 cents well spent.
I suppose the reason we want to have the Syd and Melb bluelight raves is so that we can get back to te basics of it all.
Who of you have been around long enough to remember vibe tribe parties? They were cheap and nasty :p but they rocked soooo hard.
The people and the music are all we need.
Hopefully cyas at tweekin next week
smile.gif

------------------
Life is short, Roll hard
All information by Faust is FICTION created by a 14 year old Borneo tribes woman.

Spunky Raver Chick, it was cool to meet you too! and all the others,
trippy, it was cool to meet you too! too bad you didnt get in
frown.gif
i told ya to jump in to the line with me and tiptronic.. but ahh well, next time i guess.
Faust, i was looking for that shirt all night! Little did i know that you werent even in the building. But i gotta say, that despite the line outside, it was still just like Sublime@pitt. But you gotta addmit, that if all the people in the line got in, then it wouldnt have been fun at all! I was standing ouside at 9 im the middle there, waiting for Bluelighters to see me, so they could jump into the line with us
smile.gif

AHH well, at lest i met a few bluelighters. Tiptronic, Darth Helmet, Trippy, Raver Chick, eworld, Blue Light Bulb and his friend
smile.gif
FUn was had by all!
Ive never been to Tweekin, gotta check it out...
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

hi sublimers..
is it possible that there were just too many people in the club and that home coudn't let them all in due to sheer number of people in the club?
i wasn't there, but are you sure they left all those people outside just to be dicks? or for safety reasons?

Oh yes, and *chowbaby*!! it was cool to meet you too! although i didnt see you long...
frown.gif

I hope i didnt forget anyone else...
Dangermouse, yeah it was pretty packed inside, i can tell you now that it wouldnt have been as good if everyone was packed in. I heard Gatecrasher was packed like that, maybe they learnt their lesson from that... :|
------------------

Hey,
Lucky i made it in thanks to Dragon, eworld and co. Shame we lost Trippy and chowbaby in the mess. I saw a blue light ring being held up. Went over to investigate but didn't really see anything. Lots of pushing at the front. Nik Fish wasn't as good as he has been in the past but i put that down to the crowd reaction. The crowd filtered out more when JJ came on. Good too see lots of Voodoo peoples and many other friendly people.
smile.gif
Mark Dynamix was a bit cruisey to start off with but went hard at the end. Nice to see him get into the music. Night finished at 730am or something. Did anyone see the person fall into the water when everyone sat outside for ages?
bye
hope it works out next time eh
don't give up trying to go..suppose just get there at 845-930pm
frown.gif

sublime@home line was a joke. it took 2&1/2hrs before we got in.
lucky i meet up with some of the bluelighters. it was one of the high light seeing some of bluelighters faces 2 faces.
they new its a going to be huge, why did't they have pre-sale tix. so they would have this over crowed problem.
P.S: for the people that miss out getting, i be post (mid weeks) some pictures of the opening of Subline@Home. also for the privacy of bluelighters, none of your identity be shown.
------------------
***enjoy the experience of ecstasy***

Sublime will never be the same!!. Home is about the scene and making money not the music. After we arrived and saw the giant line we left and went to Tweekin....... and i'm glad i did. The people were great and were going crazy to some of the best music i've heard. Sugar Ray was on fire and Ken Cloud was great.
Thank God for Tweekin!!!

Hey everybody
smile.gif

Man what a night pity bout the line .
but frick was it awesome inside i had the night of my life
smile.gif

i met some of the blue lighters
smile.gif

but i can only remeber 2 ppl dragon
smile.gif
and eworld
smile.gif
sorry i didnt have the time to talk to u guys i was totally out of it . and whoever introduced me to mr peter thanks alot
smile.gif
had the best time with him trying to trip each other out
smile.gif

see all of you @sublime for binaryfinary or gatecrasher
smile.gif

------------------
"do u think thats pills ur popping? hmm" Morpheus

Hey sUbLiMeRs!!!
I'm so jealous that all you guys got in!!! We wait 2 hours b4 being told that it was totally packed and to move on. It was good to meet dragon and tiptronic there though - too bad we didn't get to say more than hi to each other! Ah well... we're gonna try that again realllll soon!
Ahh.. got to say more than hi to that damn trippy girl... FARK - you're one crazy chicka - totally fun to be around!!
smile.gif
After much club-hopping (everywhere was full cause of the sublime leftovers) we ended up @ bay33... and charged the night away
biggrin.gif
yeahhhh!!!
Anyway, guys... when we were told to clear off @ Home... they gave us free tickets for this Friday. It's *chowbaby's* b'day on Thursday, so we're gonna go hard on the Fri. night at sublime to celebrate... and hopefully it's not just my birthday we'll be celebrating - more the fact that we get in finally!!
So - who's up for it??! Come on guys - let's get there a lil' earlier and have an awesome night together....if you guys are anything like trippy and co- i've got one helluva night ahead
smile.gif

Hugs,
**chowbaby**
P.S. guys, i hate to tell you this - but you actually could buy pre-paid tix from central station! One of my work friends bought hers this way but I didn't find out until today! Why the f*@k didn't they advertise that - then there would have been no pushing in and no worries... no ticket, no go... simple eh??
apparently she walked straight up to the door @ 10pm and got in! ARGHH>>> NO FAIR!!
ah well... let's have a fab one this friday guys!!!
[This message has been edited by *chowbaby* (edited 09 April 2000).]

i hate how it says there are 12 replies and only 3 show up when b4 i read about 5 when there was about 7.
wtf?

I Love Tweekin!!! I've been going there since about May last year and I love it
smile.gif
It's my fave place because no matter where you are in the club you don't have to move 2 steps to be able to see;
a) the dj
b) your friends
c) the toilets
wink.gif

I am a devoted Tweekin' fan and I will be there with a whole bunch of other BL's and assorted friends, it'as gonna be huge (seeing as though I just got back from a 3 day weekend where I went out 3 nights in a row and didn't do anything but smoke pot ?? I'm so proud
smile.gif
) SO GO!!!
hehe umm..what was this thread about?
cheers,
mona....stoned.

Hey to all the bluelighters I met in the line. Wasnt it funny lookin at Dragon not having the balls to jump off the stairs (You shouldnt have gone to get that drink!!).
I agree that the line was absolutely shocking, (im pretty short and at 1 stage found it hard to get any air), but you have to remember that this was the opening of a new and significant step in this sort of scene. There was a lot of people there on the night that wouldnt normally come to your average friday or saturday night at sublime. I even saw a lot of clubbers, and people that just didnt seem like they were in the right place (they didnt seem too happy inside either). So im sure in the future there will be a big line, but nothing at all like that can be expected every friday night! Getting there at 8:45 and not getting in until 11:20 kinda gave me a big reason to be really pissed off, the only consolation was that we found an unopened bottle of bacardi breezer on the floor while in the line! (thanx to the person that had the bottle opener, i ripped my shirt).
anywayz
CUALLL8R!
------------------
at night, rave near the guards compartment naked with a blue light

it's good to hear that you guys had such an awesome night
smile.gif
i'm so jealous..although i must admit i still had a hella sik night
biggrin.gif

was sooooo KEWL to finally meet up with ya dragon and Tiptronic..but sorry guys just couldn't bring myself to jumping off the top of those stairs to get in line with you's
frown.gif

*chowbaby*...*bIG huGZ*....for an awesome night and day you guys are HELLA wicked
biggrin.gif
..i'm still in pain from laughter
NA NU NA NU ..lol..
biggrin.gif

we are soooooooooo soo soooo going on friday
and so so soooo going to get in this time
for yet another hella sik wk/end...hopefully without those polka dotted one legged
NA NU's....haha they were scary
so who else is coming to help celebrate *chowbabys* birthday? ya'll gotta come!
smile.gif

it's so gonna GO OFF!
ray_of_tha_dawn...what happened to you????
anywayz...was so good to catch up with you guys..ya'll very funkEE ppl
smile.gif

can't wait till we all hook up again
biggrin.gif

*chowbaby* i'll b seeing you @ sublime! for yet another awesome night.. NA NU NA NU
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

JAS, I didnt go to get a drink, i went to see trippy and *chowbaby* and on the way, picked up tiptronic
biggrin.gif
And i was gonna jump over the steps, but you guys had already moved on.
see trippy i told ya you shouldve jumped in line with us..
frown.gif
and guess what! i wasnt floored!! woohoo!! well i was for about an hour, then i was cruising... thats when i met Blue light bulb..
smile.gif
DAMN! i wish you guys got in, hope it doesnt deter you guys from coming again another time.
And where was Ray_of_tha_Dawn??! i called her, but she didnt pick up... i hope she was with you guys..
-dragon-
------------------

YOUS DIDN"T EVEN HAVE TO JUMP haha great that makes it even worse!...knowing that we could have got in with yous!..and even better i could have seen you floored!..damn damn damn!..haha...full spewing we didn't get to hang with ya's all tho!...next time for surE!...i hope ya's can come to *chowbabys* b day there..would b awesome to see yas again
smile.gif

anywayz!...the point to this message! i spoke to ray_of_tha_dawn at about 10 o clock and i think she said she was on her way..couldn't really hear!...but didn't hear from her again
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by ~ trippy~ (edited 09 April 2000).]

Aaaww chowbaby!! I ended up at bay 33 too!!
We waited in the queue at home for a total of about one MINUTE .. hehe.
wink.gif
weren't in the mood to wait.
The music at bay 33 went off! MUCH better than it has been at GO! for the last few weeks, although my friends who went back to bay 33 on saturday said it went off!
I was too busy freaking out.. Staring at stuff and it was like expanding and moving. But thats just from lack of sleep and no food. .. question mark pills were just that fucken good!
;p

About the Home/Sublime thing...
I got there at 2.15 and people were still being turned away. Even a couple with tix got refused- but it's probably because the girl was being a complete well-I've-got-a-free-ticket tart.
BUT once inside it was apparent what all the fuss was about. OMG it was such a good night and it was packed!
When I went outside at 4.30 a few people were allowed in- but I guess they were paying $20 for 2 1/2 hours.
Voodoo in the main room just went off. There was no room on the main dance floor until about 5am. I know I'll be there next week.
smile.gif

(CD launch- Submission)
IMO, If you get in it's worth the wait.