Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

perth pill purple B J

White Smoke

Bluelighter
for some reason i cant post on pill report mabey its down or somthing
Beware or this pill its purple thin very very hard scored with the stamp B J
tested it with ez test and its speed with 2CB
so i naturally gave it a miss.im so glad theres a test however minimal it is it saved my brain from pain rating 1 sold as ecstacy
there was no black to this test at all please beware

did it really have a 2CB green reaction? if so i'd recommend you did some reading up on 2CB as it is supposed to be an alright drug, different from MDMA sure, but good it its own ways...
as for pillreports.com i'll check it out, are you registered there?

test went orange with green streams darker than the orig orange change
and yes thats a fair comment about it may be an alright drug
im anti trip acid whatever the effect as ive done the acid scene back in the smiely days i noticed how much damage it did to me verses ecstacy its a personal opinion that i should have not posted in such a manner
but then again i do think that acid is an experience that is bad in itself at all done in the right way .there you go what a burnout it never dawned to me that i would have to register again at pill post .thanks all round johnboy.
to all in perth J venture has ez tests in perth city
[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 07 April 2000).]

no worries mate...
give this faq a read:
http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs/Phenethylamines/2C-B/2cb.info.html
what interests me the most is the description of 2CB being used to extend the plateau of other drugs...
oh and this part is also very iteresting..,
"Perhaps the best use that has been found for 2C-B is as a synergist with MDMA. When taken together, the MDMA pushes the non-specific 2C-B reaction in a more warm and emphathetic direction. Because 2C-B is a psychedelic drug, and therefore not fully predictable, its action can take the user in many different directions. But if the set and setting are right, 2C-B can enhance the desire for sexual orgasm during an MDMA experience. The synergy of the two substances can on occasion be a true aphrodisiac."
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 07 April 2000).]

yes very interesting. an experience in adelaide new years eve last. went for 72 hours and i lapped it up what else can you do ! sure glad i was with family that night though