Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

-=Mr. Horse... signing out...=-

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
Um, I wish I could say its time for a break from drugs, but I dont do em that often. I wish I could say that is was time to stop partying and get a grip on life, but I dont party much, and im pretty sane. No, Im signing off for 2, yes 2 whole weeks because *shuffle shuffle* my computer is fucked and im on school holidays as of tomorrow, so I cant bludge of the school computers anymore. I will every now and then check in when Im at a friends house (hamlet
wink.gif
) with a computer, but for the next two weeks, it will be rough, not just for me but for you poor folks. *wipes back tears* Anyway, jb, do some wicked arse kicking for me. Everyone else, keep the aussi forum the best bluelight forum (wow, thats the first time ive been proad of aussies!!) and have fun over easter. Anyone going to offshore (I know there is a post) give me a ring. Some of you have my number. So, kewl, take it easy and see yall soon.
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

two words.... internet cafes...
have fun li'l dood, but dont think you can escape that easily
wink.gif

hmmmm, paying for bluelight. Well, now im addicted. Gotta go - see you all soon (if not, EVERYPICTURE!!!!!!)

boo hoo poor little horsey... gone for oooh maybe 10 hours!
you freak ... lol

Horsey babe,
Just got here man, what ya doing peeing off like that? Oh well man, have a good break.
Johnboy is right internet cafe's, not much money really. And suggestion: Binary Bar in Fitzroy has two free internet terminals, where you might have to wait a little while, but hey its free.
I use a government computer at work, to email, internut stuff, so all you guys are paying for me to do this on your taxes!!!!
Thanks guys
Spazzy

last time i wandered down brunswick street binary bar was closed and had for lease signs in the windows... sad but true...
oh well guess i better put internet in my cafe then huh?
wink.gif