Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

blue loves

jimbo

Bluelighter
these pills fucking rock,PCP or something not
e but fucking good!!!!

Someone is gonna get kicked in the teeth!!
*places steel capped boots on* *bang*
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 06 April 2000).]

Thanks for that prelude Mr.Horse...
*puts on articulate nice voice*
Jimbo, it is my job as moderator to point out to you that there is already several posts about this very topic. Though you might not be able to see them when scrolling down the first page, it doesn't mean that they are not there. The best way to locate a topic is to do a search (the search icon is located on the top right hand side of the page).
It is also my job as moderator to explain that overuse of bluelight although enjoyable, is not a good thing as far as our server goes. (Please see Johnboy's post titled 'Everyone Read').
Posting topics that have already been covered is only adding to our problems. Also part of our 'policy' is for all new members to read our FAQ section before posting. That icon is located on the top of the page above the list of topics. It is called 'Please read before posting.'
And just in case you might not have seen out terms and conditions 'contract' that is a part of signing up as a member of bluelight, I'll repeat them for you; 1. No Dealing. 2. No dealing. 3. No dealing.
Apart from that Welcome to Bluelight and thank your lucky stars that I saw this post before Johnboy did! It would not have been a pretty sight!
wink.gif

Oh so responsible now!!! hahahaha. Anjele, you make me laugh.
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

*nods of thanks to anj and horsey*
pcp? ummmm no, in a word no... please read everything else you can on this board, particularly the other 9 threads on the blue loves, before saying anything like that...
i dont really mind if you think these pills have pcp in them, but unless you can prove something dont post garbage and rumours that can misinterpreted and misquoted by the media...
if you think i'm over reacting to this please realise this board has a long history of trying to stop rumours, particularly to do with adulterants in pills sold as "ecstacy"
please read the following threads re: the use of the term "smacky" and the total lack of heroin in pills
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000710.html
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000822.html
i guess you must feel that this is all a pretty hardcore response to your first post but you must understand that we all take this pretty seriously, and as long as you do to, you are more than welcome...
cheers
jb

Johnboy, I could ask this in an email but I wont cos im lazy, but you have seemed to have calmed down. No more *Ive got me fucken uzi and im gonna blow you head off* type responses. Now klownzy has dissapeared or perhaps wants some respect for being a lurka (hehehe) there is no-one to mercifully bash newbies. Can i assume this roll? Its fun, and making enemies is wicked!! if not, then Ill go sulk in the corner, eat my medicine and GIVE EVERYONE GREAT BIG E HUGZ (johnboy, I really wanted to give everyone e hugz at the meetup, but, well, I dunno, I wish I had.) well, enough ranting and raving. I wanna be silly and rude WAHWAHWAH