Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

newbie experience pls explain

amatuer

Bluelighter
im a fairly inexperienced user of mdxx meaning when i drop i never know how its gonna effect me and that cool but the other week i had a stumpifying experience.
i have a fairly low tolerance and 1/2 pill will fuck me up for a good few hours. ona guven sat nite i scored a pill and dropped half, when it came on it wasnt overwhelming and i quite liked it had all the classic mdxx effects.except when i started coming down it was like i'd been hit witha truck.it was horrible i wnated to get out of the club asap. i also had a few tokes of a joint throughout the night.\
the next week i had the 2nd half of the very same pill. this time the come on was whoa great but perhaps ab it overwhelming for my poor inexperienced body because uit caused me to vomit about and hour after i dropped it. when i vomitted(sorry if this is really gross) it wasnt a disgusting vomit it actually felt ok and afterwarsd i had an amazing roll! i was halucinating that every1 was wearing glasses had spastic jaw clenches and was absolutely loving it. that nite i didnt smoke any weed at all and had absolutely no comedown.
i didnt have anything to drink on either of those nights. what confuses me is that the same pill and i mean teh same pill as i only dropped half on each nite; had such different effects on me.why did it make me wanna spew the 2nd time and not the 1st and why did i have halucinations the 2nd time and on the 1st.
also is vomitting from mdxx common or is it just me? doe sit happen cos of ingesting the pill or cos my brain cant handle the seratonin rush. i'm very happy that i only need 1/2 pill to feel fucked; another thing i noticed is that the 2nd nite when i droped the other half i must have looked absolutely fucked cos ppl were coming up to me telling me i was fucked all nite.
so if nay1 has any idea why the same pill can have such profoundly different effects on me in partcular the vomiting pls enlighten me as i've been a bit off dropping since that nite and that makes me sad cos i love it soo much:(

the vomiting is completely normal, check out these threads in the ecstasy forum:

1 ,

Sounds like you had a really nice pill :)
Vomitting is common when you've ingested fairly high levels of MDxx. I've never done it, but many friends do it regularly when we get nice strong pills.

I'm thinking the only reason for you feeling shitty is it was just your headspace. This is what people mean by set & setting. You came down rough. end of story.
The second time, you were having a blast, probably around a great group of friends? and you rolled the night away :)

I've vommitted a few times on very strong pills, it seems common - as for coming down - what you're doing is vital - if you are at work or alone - it usually is a shitty ride.

but if you're surrounded by friends and still "carrying on" having fun, it's much less to be thought about.

IMO, the come down is usually just whatever you make it out to be.

thanx for the replies.....wat really confuses me though is why i didnt spew the 1st nite i had half but spewed the 2nd time....maybe if i can figure out wat i did differently i can minimise the chnace of spewing...cos if im worried im going to spew in a crowded club im not going to have a very good time!!!!

Cannabis is widely known to have nausea reducing properties. Perhaps the joints you smoked played a part?

the vomiting is completely normal
... in cases where people take more MDMA than their body really wants in one dose. In my opinion vomiting is not, and should not be seen as, a normal part of the "ecstasy" experience. If you're vomiting every time you take pills, IMO it's probably a sign to start taking smaller doses because your pills are too strong for you.

BigTrancer :)

^Exactly, I don't see the body rejecting a drug as normal part of use. Don't you guys look after your body?

^ I've thrown up due to the extremely bad taste of a pill, not once it hits my stomach...

usually whilst trying to swallow it 8(

only time I've thrown up on pills is when I consumed enough alcohol with it to make me throw up anyways.. I've felt like throwing up at least one time that I can remember whilst only on pills, but not actually done it (and it was the effect of the pill doing it, not the taste.. I don't mind it too much as when I first started I used to chew them [not anymore though]).

TheYellowDart said:
only time I've thrown up on pills is when I consumed enough alcohol with it to make me throw up anyways.. I've felt like throwing up at least one time that I can remember whilst only on pills, but not actually done it (and it was the effect of the pill doing it, not the taste.. I don't mind it too much as when I first started I used to chew them [not anymore though]).

yep, alcohol would of played the biggest factor for me too.

being drunk + trying to swallow a pill = spew.

this was a while ago so i dont remember the name of the pill....but the first half i took on the 1st night didnt make me wanna throw up in the slightest...but when i had the 2nd half a week later i spewed within an hour of dropping it...that the strangest part...same pill....diffrent night different effects...the 2nd half caused me to halucinate that every1 was wearing sunnies too

About 1 in 10 people on average is hyper-sensitive to MDMA, maybe you're one of them. That would explain why half a strong MDMA pill might make you throw up and hallucinate.

BigTrancer :)

Is there a relationship with meals and vomiting? Ie, trying to digest a heavy meal plus MDMA puts a bit of overload on the system.

I am a new user (about 8 months now), but i have had my fair share of experiences spewing. There is no relationship between meals and vomiting- i have vomitted with a full and empty stomache. This tends to happen if i am really really high and it then makes my high even better. I have found no solution for vomiting on pills. I have an extra sensitive stomache- perhaps this is your problem too. The reason you were hallucinating could also be because of the vomiting- as i mentioned, i get more fucked if i spew. I do not vomit all of the time, so if it only occasionally happens to you, i would not worry about it.

everytym ive popped a "good" pill ive spewed...regardless of the amount..i tried just doing halves but mai tolerance iz not as low as it usd to be so half doesnt really do much for meh so might aswell do a whole pill since after i spew i roll so fkn hard.. :p

The "hallucinations" may be linked with MDA... Most people think that MDA makes for terrible comedowns.

You may find that an antacid settles your stomach; I've seen a number of people with upset stomachs, and antacids seem to fix them almost every time :)

I used to always throw when I had a decent mdxx pill, and im not entirely sure it could simply be put down to me having consumed too much. I would drop a half, but only recieve threshold effects, barely noticable to me. After atleast 1.5 hours I would drop the other half, and once that kicked in I would be blown away, almost overwhelmed by that rolling feeling :D but I would also vomit around the 'peak' of the experience, just after I had come up (didnt matter when the last time I had eaten was). For me, vomiting was just a small negative in the hugely positive experience that rolling was. These days it doesnt happen that much anymore, I havnt had copious pills but I have had a fair few (between 20 and 30) so I just assumed it was something that my body got used to. Noone else that I knew would vomit from pills, and they were consuming the same ones as me.

Im intrigued now, maybe vomiting is just natural for some users ... or maybe I was a tiny bit less tolerant to the stuff than my friends, and if I had tried something like a half, then a quarter I may have not experienced any unpleasantness in my stomach? But then again, having felt close to nothing from a half, it seemed to me like I would need atleast the other just to get me anywhere near the right level.