Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TO JOHNBOY

ravan

Bluelighter
LISTEN TO ME JOHNNOY THE REASON I POSTED THIS REPORT IS BECAUSE IN THE LAST WEEK IVE BEEN WITH A FRIEND OF MINE WHO HAS BEEN IN A MOTORBIKE ACCIDENT AND COULD DIE SO I DONT NEED YOUR SMARTARSE COMENTS. BEFORE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS BE MORE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY OK.
------------------

hey ravan
turn your caps lock off. your shouting
and another thing. johnboy is our esteemed moderator. i have not met him but i am told he is 6 foot 9 and considers Ivan Milat to be a gentle man. it is now likely he will slam you back from whence you came.
my suggestion- pick another bluelighter nick and start afresh.. could be alot less painful
cheers
pinger
[This message has been edited by pinger (edited 04 April 2000).]

regardless of when a report is posted here it is always here, it never goes away, and stuff that was here last week is only just over the next page... all of which is irrelevant if you do a search before posting which is all i asked and all i ever ask
if at any other time you have a personal problem with me take it up in email, this is not the place to be doing it, unless you are trying to prove something i guess... my email address is readily available but i'll post it here again
[email protected]
sorry to hear about your friend, hope your pills turned out ok...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 05 April 2000).]

Oh my god, (let me state that I don't actually have one, and never will no matter what before any missionaries leech me, it's just a figure of speech), I'm as shocked as a crowd at a non-fixed boxing match.
For several reasons too.
One for the nastiness of that post, new topic for it and all. Jb was quite nice to you earlier ravan.
And what shocked me most was your reply here Jb, so soft, so nice, so restrained. Very pleasing to see, personally i couldn't have replied, i would have been to pissed off, or maybe it's just this 2hrs sleep/night business.
Anyway ravan, jb's just doing his job earlier, and he did it nicer than i've ever seen him do it before (no offence jb, but you know what i mean yeah?). I've noticed a steady progression in this direction.
Props Jb, very niiiiice
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

Hey this dude's really ravan ~ LOL!
wink.gif

Get it? This dude's really ravin'?!!!
Oh forget it... I was just trying to make light of the situation is all...

*sniff* that was really touching pope, i... i... *runs up and hugs pope in one of those oprah winfrey moments* *the crowd goes wild*
i think we've all done some growing up lately...
wink.gif

now for the next motherfucker who dares disobey!! feel my wrath!!

Anjele, thats fucken piss weak but I did laugh my arse off. *ravan* bahbahahahaha
*Um... hello??? anyone in here???* *hmmm, doesnt seem like there is anyone in the sillyhouse*
*knock knock* *oh, everyone is in the grown up no fun mr.sinister room* well blows yas all, growing up is for adults and I want ppl to play with. Damn geriatrics. *sulks off to the corner of the silly room, where he plays with lego for hours on end*
*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* how come they dont have a silly icon for posts *rrrrrrrrrr*

johnboy
i just had an idea for a new signature for you
.....crackin heads and closin threads
hehe

uh mr horse... thats my lego, an share ok? what happened to Mr klownz anyway? where the hell is he? and what is it with guys called Mr? this questions and more need to be answered...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Howdy Ho johnboy!
Mr.Klownz is the nick cos there is a Klownz already taken somewheres. I think he be in Perth ways. So i had to think of something, and i often get called *Mr.J* (refering to my name which will not be given out), so i figured, Mr.J/Mr.Klownz.
Klownz comes from way back into the BBS (Bulletin Boards) Era. Fuck those were the good old fucking days!!! *wooo*
But yeah, im Klownz on miRC and have been since i've been on the net which was like in....ummm....yeah, years back :p
Another reason i havent been on as much cos of *personal stuff* my end, and havent had a chance to log on from home. *shrugz*
Anyhows, Greetz fly to:
johnboy
wink.gif
(gotta meet ya sometime)
Anjele *SHN...* (You know what that is)
Sassy *HUGZ*
ScoobyDont/Flea (see you after last class)
Mr.Horse (*feeds you hay*) JokeZ`
wink.gif

*HUGZ-2-ALL*
Mr.Klownz
[This message has been edited by Mr.Klownz (edited 07 April 2000).]

hey! klownzy! welcome back!
you know whats cool? the fact that this thread started out with someone acting like a fool, and now its all wonderful and huggy coz we are welcoming back someone into the fold...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Just dropping in to ask one quick question of CandyFlip (posted earlier in thread). Your site doesn't appear to have been updated since March 14? I'm keen on all reports and info. I like your set up but maybe you need to provide some way of others providing updated content (club reports, pill reports etc...). Just a thought. Keep up the good work...
Also the big EZ. I a bit sus on my mini-kit. Brownish. Didn't react to a pill that definitely kicked. Any further word on the avails of the big EZ in Melb?
------------------
uSeit4g00d

Hi Cafehead,
The Peak! is updated every day, or two at the most, but you are quite right: since 14th March I haven't been able to find a decent supply of different pills to test (my problem, natch
smile.gif
). Combined with the fact we are waiting for the new larger sized E-Z Tests to do these tests with, it means the Pill Reports section is a little behind.
As for contributions: everyone is welcome, but unfortunately though plenty offer verbally, very few people ever follow-up with real, tangible support or anything I can use. So we're left to find what we can on the street and through our Network.
I promise I will sell my soul to find new sources shortly (Note to Dealers reading this: please DO NOT contact me - thanks...I may be desperate, but I'm not Stoopid!!). I think the Pill Test section is an important part of The Peak! and want to make it as large as possible.
One other note: thanks for looking and any other suggestions are welcome, but please direct them to the e-mail address [email protected], rather than the sacred Bluelight Forum ...
cheers,
candyflip
smile.gif

------------------
The latest pill tests, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au/E-Z_Test/Testing/testing.html
[This message has been edited by candyflip (edited 07 April 2000).]
[This message has been edited by candyflip (edited 07 April 2000).]

*MASSiVE*
*HUGS*
*FLYiN*
*OUT*
*TO*
*THE*
*MODERATOR*
*hugz-johnboy*
Glad to be back my friend
wink.gif

Mr.Klownzy!

hee hee
smile.gif
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY TRA LALA LALA
smile.gif

huh huh
smile.gif

I just heard someone say LEGO
smile.gif
can i play.I got lots to share aswell
smile.gif
hee hee
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

hey j/b thanks 4 d netscape tip,hee hee, i can see the posts!
BLUELIGHTERS ROCK
smile.gif

From this day forth all threads will begin with anger and revenge as being bluelighters, happiness and love prevais!
Its only a little little pill, but boy ohh boy how it can change ur life!!
johnboy u gotta get off the luv drugs and pull out the whip and leather! Teach these people to obey u!
------------------
at night, rave near the guards compartment naked with a blue light

OOHH! LEGO
smile.gif

How I miss my plastic bricks
frown.gif

I knew i should have brought them with me all those years ago, and now you can interface them with pc and make anything.......
I WANT MY LEGO Wah!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif