Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dodgey pill reports

Anth

Bluelighter
Hey all, I reckon the pill reports.com thing is a great idea, but it woories me a little. Too many of these reports are fuckin' crap. I have tested a number of the pills on the site with completely different results to the ones posted. Funny thing is a lot of the supposed purple/black results are fuckin' bullshit. Fuckwit dealers trying to flog off shit pills by makin' everyone think they're good pills via the site ??? Decide for yourself people, but be carefull, 'cause you never know till you see it for yourself !!!
------------------
Electrify Me !!!

You should mention a couple of the ones that you have found to be crap.....
Perhaps they are different batches?

if everyone posted all their pill reports there would be no problem... so one dodgy dealer posts a glowing report of his shite pill, then 18 other people give it zero out of ten, all with orange or no reaction, well who's going to be believe?
moral of the story, dont believe all you read and post every pill you can get your hands on, even if its been posted already...

Hi, I'm just dropping by your forum cos it's freezing in the UK and I like to keep up to date on your stuff for when I move over.
I just wanted to mention that if someone says a test went straight to black and it is bunk they may havetested it on a piece of paper or cardboard because that will always go straight to black.
Tests on top of a beer can will always give a reddish orange colour which could indicate a speedy mix for a bunk pill (this is especially important if there is still beer in the tin and you want to drink it).
Just a thought, feel free to swear at me in that delightful Antipodean way of yours if I'm wrong on this one and Aussie EZ-tests are always carried out on glass or porcelain.

I tested pink butterflies which were supposed to test black (MDxx) when I tested these they came up orange after 3-5 seconds and then turned brown after that... interesing eh? maybe we should setup some rules for people posting dodgy pill reports what does every1 else think??
Peace
Samson
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

rules? how do you mean? first up how are you going to ever know if its dihonesty or just a n different batch? i mean how can anyone really say whats in a white mitzubishi? there are so many batches out there its impossible to tell... good on you for testing your pills yourself and not believing the hype...
test everything yourself and use pillreports.com as only a guide...

What about the converse? This thing could also work both ways. Sometimes, some fuckwit could have tested his pill on paper/beercan/pet iguana and came up with unsatisfactory results. Or perhaps his dd ripped him off and the poor sod got bunk pills. Now, in his raging self-righteous fire, he decides to save the pill-munching world and warn everyone about these bunk pills on pillreports.com giving bad ratings.
This is a problem, especially in Asia where i believe few, if any at all, have access to test kits of any sort and rate based on how they enjoyed the pill. Or didn't. Now obviously, personal preference would also start to influence their rating.
I posted a thread about this in pill testing but no one deigned to reply so here i am again, bitching about it
wink.gif
------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!

i've tested pills on paper and got mixed results (some black, some orange).
why can't you test on white paper? and what about cardboard? or thin plastic?

yeah, though funnily enough i did test pink butterflies in sydney, and they went purple after going sorta browny, and they were cool cruzy pills so maybe even MDXX (EA), but i dunno, yeah i agree that some pill tests are bullshit.
------------------
its that feeling you get....oh yeah Fukitzpumpin!!!