• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meet up place for Utopia (powerhouse 5th birthday)

IaNHArd

Bluelighter
Just making this topic early so everyone gets a chance to put in a time that would be suitable.i guess since it is is the actual dome noone will know where to meet so my suggestion is to meet out the front of the toilets or something like that.Anywayz post a time and a place you would find suitable to meet up as i am keen to rave with some fellow bluelighters.Anywayz say what you like and we will confirm it a weekl or so before.
Thanxs IaN__Hard
"Once you Pop you can't stop "

Thats a good Idea......I recon infront of The Toilets or St Johns at around 2 am.....Then we will know where it is because both those places are easy to find.
Peace
------------------
Let me open up your mind and u will find u can fly rite thru the night!

thats sounds good to me Pillin' Dillin'2am is about my mellow time (for 10 mins )but yeah infront of the toilets or near the St John ambo team
redface.gif
) e_e

don't forget that there is usually more than one set of loo's. Utopia is so far away!!!
Time to concerntrate on events that are closer (easter!!!!).

hey every1 diffenetley we have 2 do something 4 utophia near the toilets is the best place as every1 knows were they r but like flutter said ther r usually more than 1 set of tiolets well there r 3 different areas right main, house,hardcore??
well maybe at 2am just outside 1 of them we could meet just an idea??
closer event does also sound tempting but which 1 happy snax???
remember whatever u take,take it easy P-KING