Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info on green+gold capsules?

SpankY

Bluelighter
Hi all.
I got these pills, what they are are plastic capsules, half of which is green, the other half is yellow. They are filled with a white powder which I was told is MDMA powder. However Im sure its not, maybe it is MDA.
Does anyone know anything about these? I bought them in Sydney.
I had a smallish line of the powder, and it was kinda like a charged up-confidence buzz, but without any real feel-good MDMA feeling. Im not sure if this is what MDA does or what...
Cheers,
SpankY
------------------
Remember, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you.

There were gold and green caps couple of years ago and was very good, but I doubt very much that its the same one you have.
------------------
Reality is a state of mind, due to the lack of drugs

do a search of this forum, i know you will find heaps... if you have problems using the search function please tell me and i'll help you out
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

I had a couple of Green and Gold caps a few years ago, contents were a dark orange and moist and looked a bit like sugar crystals.
They would only have a shelf life of a few days, otherwise the moisture inside the cap would disolve the cap and cracks would appear in it and seemed as if the contents went a darker colour.
The crystals tasted vile, no wonder they were in caps. Took one when the cap was split, thought I wanted to chuck my guts up when the crystals came in contact with my tongue.
Anyway had the best time kept me going about 8 hrs on the one.
But I don't think the caps you got would even compare.
PS Anyone seen anything like what I had before ???

i've got heaps of green/gold caps at home. They contain my iron supplement, don't give me much of a buzz tho.
The thing is, i could empty these out and fill them with MDMA, MDA, MDEA, Wizz, Talcum powder or some plaster off my wall and they'd probably look heaps like what you've got.
That's why; anyhthing that's been in a green/gold cap at any other time could well be completely different to what's in the green/gold caps around your area at the mo. Caps are easy to come by, and everyone can buy the same caps, and then fill them with whatever, so be careful of what you compare them to.

I grabbed one at the Metro (Sydney) couple weeks back.
I opened it up and tested it. Black in 2 seconds. Haven't dropped it yet. Waiting for a big night.
Its possible the one you had is OK.

Hi SpankY,
I've had one of these (two weeks ago) together with my girlfriend after a fairly sedate weekend... in bed, dropped it, talked a little, and then....
all I can say is..make sure you have them with someone you love and get ready for a wild ride.....
wink.gif

bliss!....
candyflip (still smiling)
smile.gif

------------------
The latest pill tests, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au/E-Z_Test/Testing/testing.html

spanky.. do a search, or refer to what smurf has said above. I didn't save mine, like that big softy.. they are good, strong.. and not too be had alone.. re: candyflip..
cheers
------------------
Drop everything and get your hands in the air!!
[This message has been edited by cosmic_seadog (edited 03 April 2000).]

softy eh!
I seem to recall one woose of a dog saying "this stuff is way to strong for me, think Ill chuck my guts up and take a bex"
wink.gif
haha

um actually what i said was.. "fuck this is strong",never too strong. It was then that i spewed my guts up in the toilets, along with some other guy in the stall next to me.. i then proceeded to spend the rest of the day off my nut and loving it.. the lemonade at the greenwood is out of this world

Thanks for the advice guys...gonna try it again next time I go out but have a little more this time. Only had a miniscule line the first time.
SpankY
------------------
Remember, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you.

that's wierd.. we had green/gold caps with that same funny brownish filler for the danny T new years eve party 98/99 and let me tell you i understand why they call it "ecstasy love" now.. fuck me dead, horny as HELL!
then we had blue caps just after new years that were actually called green/gold's as well (from the same people).
the actual green/gold cap is very common because you can buy them at lots of places, but the green/gold's with that funny brown filler tested black and i'm quite sure that they are made locally, but only a few of them are made. they're also very very strong so hey who knows, locally made good mdma pills? :-]

i had one of these a few days ago.
we opened it up and it had a nice aniseed/licorice smell. when i put a bit of it on my tongue it was a little bitter.....but i've had gel caps that make me retch at the taste
it's mdxx but i don't think they're the strongest caps around

Yeah, smells really aniseedy.
I had about a half one a coupla days ago while watching Sonic Animation (they go off btw). It is mdxx, but not much of the happy feelgood feeling, i seemed to get into the strange 'floaty' feeling pretty quickly. So I wouldn't recommend them.
SpankY