Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane peoples come out from wherever your hiding

cruise_e

Bluelighter
Where did everyone go? there was a few of us here not so long ago - pull your fingers out!
and but the way i have spoken to scene magazine and the other ones about bluelight to get more of us on here hopefully.
[This message has been edited by cruise_e (edited 01 April 2000).]

Gidday Cruise_e,
I'll be the first to reply to your call of Brisvegas support! Cool, you spoke to Scene Magazine, the best 1 4 sure. Speaking of the street press, I got my photo in the current time off, in the system 6 section. Justin + Jeremy (aka Jera). I'm the one who looks like im a kid wearing a basketball singlet!!! My mate is the spaced out looking fella. Did you go to Blue Matrix. I sorta wish I did, but my car radiator has blown, and I'm well due for a break. I think it's been nearly two months now (going out every weekend). I need the break, we got the System again, Frantic (looking good!!), Gatecrasher, and Adventjah! Oh babay, bring it on!!!
Speak Brisbanites!
------------------
Go Hard Bluelighters! ;)

hey guyz
i just thought i would put my name down just for something to do.
smile.gif

i'm still a bit tingly from an exciting weekend so i think that all the brissy ppl should get together at the nut of a 3 day blitz on the easter weekend. Can't wait
smile.gif
:)
smile.gif
:)
sorry just playing.
drop with you all later.
------------------
Electronic Music is created by Technology

Gidday pplz,
Jera, what do you mean? U talking about a friday night wherever, followed by a Saturday Night whereever, and then Frantic? I'm defintely @frantic.
Ahh, I got the hiccups!!! Any remedies!!! Help....
I just realised there's nothing big next weeked, (the one after system6) I swear I thought there was. Anyhow, Gatecrasher, we should meet up, or Frantic. I'm keen to check out Euphoria as a new venue (though not regularly after frantic). Adventjah???
Still a bit tingly jera, how was Technomad?
smile.gif

------------------
Go Hard Bluelighters! :)

Come on Brissy ppl lets go nuts on - the friday= gatecrasher @ technomad, saturday= something good somewhere and the sunday= frantic and sunday mass @technomad. so lulu come out and meet the guys = jera(me), blackmonk and if he wants to crusie_e. It'll be grgrgrgreat. I'm sooooooo charged up for it and then adventjah the next weekend. lets get blitzed
wink.gif

------------------
Electronic Music is created by Technology