Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Not Pill Info: EZ Test Enquiry...

Drave

Bluelighter
I know that there has already been plenty said about EZ tests in other post, but i am getting paranoid.
I am thinking about ordering the large testing kit for 200 pills, and possibly some 5-HTP, but I am worried that it would send a obvious message to customs that i am lowlife druggy
wink.gif
(honestly i am not). I really don't want my house searched, not cause there would be anything to find, but it would be rather unpleasant. I am also worried about using my credit card to order from some dodgy place in who-knows-where.
Also, Jase mentioned something about a "new" version of the testing kit being released that would hopefully not report crappy MDxx substance as a good pill. Is this available yet?
Ok, so is there any chance that some wise, all-knowing person could reasure me by sharing their experiences?

ok first up there is nothing dodgy about a-j at ez test, i havent heard a single word of complaint about anyone ordering tests thru his website. there were a few problems earlier with bad packaging causing leaks and half empty bottles but thats all been cleared up now.
and i also havent heard of anyone gettign ripped off by iherb or 5htpdirect, both very legit companies with good after sales service.
now for your concerns about customs, well i can guarentee that customs will open anything that gets sent to you from iherb or 5htp direct, they have with everything i've ever got, but they are kind enuf to put big stickers all over the package so you know they have. but this isnt anything to worry about, unless you are really paranoid. there are plenty of people who import 5htp for reasons other than repairing e-tarded brains, its just another dietry supplement that heaps of health freaks import every day.
and as for ez test. it too is in no way illegal. sure if they open it they might put two and two together and guess that maybe you indulge in some recreational drug use, but its certainly nothing they can ever use against you in court. and everytime i've had tests sent to me they have never been opened. they come in a very plain looking brown envelope, looking very innocent indeed.
the first time it turned up and i saw it wasnt opened i cursed myself for getting other things sent from amsterdamn with it
smile.gif
(this is of course a joke, and i meant tulips anyway)
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Thanks Jonhboy, my faith in e commerce has been restored.
Have you mods thought of arranging a "donation" situation with one of the 5-HTP dealers like the EZ test?
P.S. I didn't mean any offence with the dodgy comment either
wink.gif

none taken i'm sure, its a fair enuf concern....
hmmmm interesting idea, might run it by jase, i mean all i seem to do in here now is sell people on the idea of buyin this stuff
smile.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Drave,
G'day mate...I am in Perth and ordered an EZ test over the net a few weeks back. Paid by credit card. I think all up was about $30 and arrived a week or two later. Came in a brown envelope with Netherlands stamps on, the package had a sticker saying 'opened and resealed by customs' on it. Anyway...I had no worries getting it and no worries since. Been bloody useful, I have avoided buying shitty speed pills twice since I had it, so i would say go for it mate.
Later
smile.gif