Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Saturday Meetup? (1/4/00)

Pillgrim

Bluelighter
Since last night was such a good success and there wasnt too much talk of tonight, me and MorpheusDaq were wondering if there was going to be a meet up tonight? Alot of people were talking about going to SunnySide, but me and Daq are thinking meet up before hand.
Is this doable? Sorry for reposting this. I know there are some other threads in there but I wanted a clearly stated header.
Anyway, suggestions, ideas? post them here...
Complaints? Send them to the moderators. I take no responsibility even for my own actions
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Pillgrim (edited 01 April 2000).]

Yep. I'm talking to MD now, it's a bit weird because there's two different threads for the same idea. Anyway, I'm there.
------------------
Feed Your Head.

heh well i dont see this meetup idea happeing tonite....mehtinks it needs probably two weeks for ppl to actually get their shit together andg get organised as opposed to one day...
but anyyway well probably will see some of you at sunnsyide up tonite, even if i dont know it
smile.gif
...l8r

Ok... synthingo had this to say in another thread!!!!
OK so who's doing the Saturday thingy? I'll organise a roll call, as I'm more into the sunnyside thing. Since I live near the gardens tho, I'll prolly get down juz to say hi tonight.
So far for the Saturday, we have
Synaesthesia
Crazy Australian
Angele
Naar
Hamlet
Pink
Asymmetry
Spiral
Fireal
Pillgrim
And meet up again at the Weary Dunlop statue say 11 o clock?
So I will be there again hangin' wid weary! The freaky tripped out dude with the hat.
Anyway, COME ALONG!

Ok, well, two things...
Firstly I withdrew from going on Saturday night in the end (I'm spoke to Mr. Horse about this).
And secondly Pillgrim, my name is spelled wrong. It's with a 'J' not a 'G'.
Arrrgh I hate that! It's just not me!