Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Involuntary Muscle Twitching

kimbokimbo

Bluelighter
Has anyone else suffered from twitching cheek muscles? felt them twitching the other day and when i looked in the mirror both sides of my cheeks were pulsing. nothing i could do to stop it, but it eventually stopped on it's own.
Wonder if its G, speed or coke, as I am regular consuming of all three.
yep, hate to admit it but sometimes all three at the same time. anyone else tried this f--ked up combo?

Yeah I find it can happen, usually after a lack of sleep which can obviously result from amphetamine use. Cheeks or eyes can start to twitch. Not a long term problem, usually stops after a decent bit of sleep.

Can make you a bit self-conscious when you're trying to have a conversation with someone face to face though... :eek:

I just had an eyebrow twitch for a few seconds...

and I am not a regular drug user.

it is fine :)

Happens to me all the time.
I don't think it is particularly drug related at all but it may well have something to do with muscle tension caused by amphetamines. If its a bother to you, try taking some magnesium tablets as this can help with muscles spasms, and see how you go.

I've always got that, just random parts of my body.
It happened before I'd even tried any kind of drug. Its wierd.

All stimulants, such as cocaine and speed, can produce involuntary muscle movements. Most websites list tremors as a potential side effect of amphetamine at normally prescribed doses. I'd imagine this could escalate into tics or other twitching at larger doses.

Maybe you are possibly having too much caffeine? I used to drink 2l+ of coke a day and made my eye involuntarily twitch all the time. It used to drive me crazy until i realised what was causing it

I get that all the time, not just cheeks either could be anywhwere, even had it in my fingers. Its the ice i tell ya!

I find I get mild twitches around my eyebrows area for 1-3 days after I dropped e's... then they just disappear.

I get muscle twitches all the time in random parts of my body. I used to think it was to do with smoking weed because it never used to be a problem b4 I started but I think I was just paranoid.

I get eye twitches when I get stressed at work... Had it all my life. Its not too bad. Just got keep on taking it easy and not getting too stressed. :)

i get eye-lid twitches after pillin and after a huge night out i can get mild shakes but nothing too bad. i think the best thing to do is to sleep and relax, don't stress about it.