• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does weed make you hallucinate?

sdgjkhsdgh

Bluelighter
I hear all the people saying how they get these closed eye visuals from smoking pot. Long time ago before I had HPPD, I used to smoke alot and never hallucinated a thing from weed. I would smoke so much that 5 mins later when it kicks in I loose my vision and puke.. no hallucinations. I also overdosed on hash once and was very high for a longg time.. didn't hallucinate at all.

i haven't hallucinated from pot before. Well not so much hallucinated, i've had blotchy vision. Like a shadow in the corner of my eye moves or something...

Closed eye visuals, i've had lotsa colours and shapes, but nothing too spectacular.

Hehe that depends of the weed u smoke and how much you smoke... here in sweden we have really good weed like northern lights, ak 47, white widow, blueberry and some more... and on the hashish side we have super marrocan, black afghan, ice hash, nepal and some others... %)

There are several times i have have hallucination, but note that thats all on weed, on hashish i get so low i cant move! =D

Its pretty hard to get true hallucinations (like when you think its a fence in front of you and it isn't), these you get on magic muschies and cactus...

I know this isnt relevant to the thread but what kinda gear you have in ur country?

May the weed be with you :)

sdgjkhsdgh said:
I hear all the people saying how they get these closed eye visuals from smoking pot.

i dont need to smoke weed to get closed eye visuals, that's all i know. :|

yeah, I can get some crazy patterns and lightshows CEV sometimes. Other than that, the whole 'static' thing, fuzzyness, etc....occasional random 'flashes'in the corners of my eyes. I get them sober too. Slight trails when I'm really ripped.

I've never hullucinated, but I tend to mistake objects for other objects, and get really good CEVs. If I just get high, it's just patterns and stuff similar to, say, iTunes visualizer, but if I get really really high, I can watch movie being played on my eyelids. It's a real mindfuck.

i got visuals from weed long before i tried any other drug. lots of closed eye and even some open eye.. i remember the trees outside of my house looked like there were a million tiny castles in them =D

nothing close to acid or mushrooms but pot will make you get some decent visuals if you have good pot and a low tolerance

Last edited:
Haha I did hallucinate on pot once. I didnt smoke for a month and then I smoked 3 bowls of really strong pot to myself, and I was in my bed that night and I looked up at the ceiling and it was covered in dots. Then these dots moved towards the back of the ceiling and dissapeared. I was all like "what the fuck?" I never even saw the dots again :-(

if closed eye visuals count, then yes.. it was only for a few seconds - a photo of the simpsons family (no joke) kinda blurred into the dark, moving like water when a gentle breeze blows over it. i had smoked a huge bowl of white widow.

my friends older brother used to drop alot of mirco dots, acid tabs and shrooms but this was after he's quit for about a year,one day when he was smoking some proper hashish (I say proper cause it's the stuff you can roll into tiny sausages, no burning, no heating), he got so fucked that he saw the sky turn purple and then this massive skull started flashing in the sky....... then he took down his trousers and done a number 2 on the ground (better than shit ain't it)<--- sounds horrible but that was weed and weed alone.

He can't smoke it now, when he takes as little as two tokes he goes totally messed up like a really bad trip.

i have had visuals after eating massive amounts... but its rare... if i share a batch of brownies with 4 freinds, and the batch has 2 ounce of cronic trimmings we all halucinate and are extremely stoned off out asses.

I get open and closed eyes visuals like sometimes I'll see a bright white ghost like figure wave accross my feild of vision and I'll lose sight and just see these lil things I can only describe as little tiny glowing sperm thingies swimmin in my eyes lol (kinda gross but thats what it reminds me of lol) anyways it's really neat and the warm fuzzies feels nice while watching the halucinations!

I've never gotten any kind of visuals or hallucinations from weed.

"Psychedelic looking" art looks a little more interesting, but that's where it stops for me.

I don't hallucinate as such, but often things appear different to what they are, even though I can still tell what they are.
eg. At a friends house I was walking down a path in his garden, and it felt and looked like steps of a castle. Though I still knew where I was.
I can't think of any more examples, but small things like that happened to me alot when I first started smoking,
not so much anymore. It's fun though :)

when i first started smoking i got crazy closed eye visuals and patterns. i really miss them now. colors appear brighter when i'm stoned and things look cartooney sometimes. on very high doses ive seen things moving, like the walls looked like they were breathing.

i smoked 2 cones (im a lightweight) and one of my friends started climbing up the lesure center for a place to chill out and when i looked in front of me i weaer i saw a man with a dog starring at him climbing so i said"oh theres some man looking at us" and everyone looked at me funny and when i looked again it was a plastic bag ontop of a bush

I smoked too much one night of some really strong stuff. It was back when I'd only gotten high for a few months, and my tolerance was very low. Too many bowls, then I tried a bubbler for my first time. Ended up taking too much because I didn't feel the smoke and I inhaled a nug. Puked and gagged for a few minutes, then I was as high as a kite. As I took each step, the world seemed to rock back and forth. Kind of like being on a boat. It was my first trippy experience and then I went and layed down inside a warm post office (it was like 2am and I have no clue why the door was open). It felt SO wonderful, I never wanted to leave. There were colors swirling around when I closed my eyes. Then we ventured into 7 eleven, ate a lot, and the hallucinations went away.

I've had a few other hallucinations from weed since then, but they were nothing special. At least compared to most other psychedelics.

Sure.

On high enough doses of THC (smoking lots of pot all at once) my peripheral vision looks like a cartoon and everything is sparkly.

CEVs can occur as well but they are usually much fainter than CEVs from mushrooms or LSD, for example.