Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Powerhouse Productions - 5th Birthday

Gurnz

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, Just wondering who's gonna go to the Next Utopia.... Sydney Superdome. Oh fuk yeah anyways if you havnt seen anything or heard about it yet, Flyers out this weekend ( 1st April ) if not go to www.overdrive.com.au, Let's Rave
biggrin.gif
Gurnz

it's on the 27th may (too long away)
i can't fucking wait....it's gonna be the maddest night....if any bluelighters wanna meet.....keep this thread going stong....or mail me [email protected]

YEH!!!
i'm goin, brought my tix today!!
and got my free utopia cd!!!!!
we should deffinatly have a meet up somewhere hey????

Yeah Im definatly going should ne an awesome night and we definatly have to set up a meeting place.
Cya around

Yeha utopia is gonna Ripp like any powerhouse production. yeah and i am kenn on meeting up with other bluelighters. this time make it not at 100 or any time close (the best DJs r on then )but if u havn't checked out overdrive check it out. 3D visuals gonna have to get a trippiy pill for that hehehe but yeah keep going with the meet up bit have it at about 230 or something (i don't know )
cyas there YES HOUSE ARENA yeww

This should be a good Party....But United 2 is 2 weeks after that will this one be the better one.....I'm confuzed.......The after united 2 there is Scattered 6 and Mystic 2 what should I do?????? Help me....
From a very ConFuZed boy,
Peace
------------------
Let me open up your mind and u will find u can fly rite thru the night!

Yeah Pillin' Dillin' I'm as
confused as you are. Well maybe
the word to use is not confused
but more like bloody "tempted".
There's so much going on latley which
is GREAT. But I find myself not only
having to choose in between parties in
one weekend but on choosing between those held on one same night.
Kekekeke, Oh well, I know just
very well- I'm gonna do it hard
at Utopia. The other mad events
... who said one can't have fun
without drugs? I've learnt that
LESS IS MORE. If I do it every
weekend from now on, I won't feel
a tad thing on the night of
Utopia. Moderation is wise~~~~~~
Gurnz.... I'm going for sure, today I
bought me and 13 of my friends ticks
from Central.. Hehehe.. and of course
had to walk out of the door with 13
CD's... I'd had to laugh if 'my' 13 Utopia CD's had been robbed. I wouldn't
be able to make it to Utopia Blue Light
meetup cos my buddies would have murdered me!
Dragone & Trippy, I would not have been able to meet up with ya guys @ Sublime this Friday if I hadn't safely handed over the CD's to the monsters today.
See ya Sunshines at Utopia & Sublime.
PS_ Personally, I reckon it's more meaningful to rave at Utopia than at the guard's compartment ~ Honestly ~
------------------
RaY_Of_THa_DaWn

WHY ARE THEY PUTTING RAVES ON DURING UNI EXAMS??!!
i mean, Utopia is 2 weeks before exams and then United will be bang smack inthe middle of exams! gee i dunno if i can go to either!!
DOH!!
ahh well, looks like i'll have to use all my party juice at Melb gatecrasher!
-dragon-

WHY???
It all comes back down to 'temptation' again.
Hehehe
The promoters know us, if we're real partiers, we'll get out of our way in an attempt to get to the party anyway whether it's work or uni or exams the next day.
We can't resist these mad events and can't help saying no to ourselves! Personally, *sob sob*, I have experienced this in relation to Sublime_Home. I just swapped rosters with my mate so that I don't have to work the next day after Sublime this week.... what a victim am I?? The ones that I have not been able to make it to, I always know I have something to look forward to the next week or the next few days
_FRET NOT_
BUT Dragon and all Blue Lighters, we're still gonna meet up at Sublime outdoors right?
See ya there and numbers exchanged!
smile.gif

------------------
RaY_Of_THa_DaWn

GURNZ!!!!!!! WOLLONGONG IS THERE!!!!!!!
we'll be there partying hard no doubt its going 2 be the most electrifying party 2 that very date!! Lets do it peolple lets make this a muther of a party, and a bluelight meeting 4 sure,Marcos u know we support u everywere u play well done at young guns & Gurnz ur last set was some awsome stuff well done at young guns ,also 2 all the other djs who showed there stuff there well done!!!!
remember whatever u take, take it easy P-KING

Hey P-KING and rest of the Wollong Crew, I'm glad you all enjoyed my set, I did aswell. Yes Young Guns rocked all night long, Hope there are more... Utopia, all I can say is OH MY FUKEN GOD, speak soon everyone and come watch me spin some HARDCORE at Hardcore 2000 this week ( 8th April 2000 )Gurnz
biggrin.gif
([email protected])

Hey P-KING...Thanks for your support and ofcourse to all the others...UTOPIA...This party is gonna ROCK.....Can't wait...Hey Gurnz..I finally got to hear u spin...GOOD SHIT..Make sure everyone gets along to Hardcore 2000 and support these smaller parties...SEEYA

hey wait a minute, untied is *ROUMORED* to be 2 weeks after utopia but if you think back to the romours of utopia X, they were WAYY off by over a month, so don't make and hard and fast assumptions yet! The date for united has be announced yet

Re: Utopia I hope I'm going! Have to beg the b/f... already talked him into going to Gatecrasher in Melbourne... so I'll have to do some more talking to get him to Sydney!! God - he seems to be so damned worried about that money thing!! lol
wink.gif
Hope to meet some Sydneysiders while I'm there! Us poor Canberrans need more raves!!
Ginger