Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bluelighters are nice people!!!

MrD

Bluelighter
It was good that we finally met some bluelight people (other than the grumpy Mr. Klownz...we missed you womble).
It was the start of a great night - we have just got home and it is daylight!! And we are still rolling!!!!!!
Typing this has been a mission - so catch yaz all later.
smile.gif

Can't wait for the next meet up!!!

yes i would have to agree with ya flea
smile.gif

BLUELIGHTERS R nicE pEoplE!!!hee hee
smile.gif

I my self just woke up from a 2 hour power nap,hee hee and just ate my the last of my rolex
smile.gif
yummie brekie! he he
smile.gif

Any who it was wicked to finally meet you all,did i meet you all???hum...hee hee.Im shore i did
smile.gif
~~MwaH~&HugZ~~ have a wicked day
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

It was fun meeting up and chatting with (at?) you guys!
smile.gif
I got home and babbled til 6 or so. Very cruisy night
smile.gif
Hope you all had an awesome one. Looking 4ward to meeting more bluelighters tonight!

wheres my post! hum...yes i am rolling off my face right now,but i know i replied b 4 this.wonder if this post el make it .hee hee,so what my post said,was something like this.
Yeah BLUELIGHTER R nicE pEoplE
smile.gif
I agree
smile.gif

It was wicked 2 finally put faces to all the names you see : ) hee hee
till again
smile.gif
have a goodiE,hee,I am!
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

Yeah it was an awesome night even if I was only on 4 X St Johns Wort and a smoke. (Thanks for that Horse
wink.gif
)
Was great talking to that sin dude... your name is too bizarre, but was awesome for your info dump into my head, I am still trying to sort through it.
Was good meeting Johnboy, Sass, Anjele, Horse, Chaos, Morph all of you really... I want to meet up before tonight though... like last night cos it was awesome just chilling out there.
I dont think I have anything else to say.
Oh I just want to make one quote. Jason (friend of sin) said "Memory like a sieve" I recon that could apply to alot of us
smile.gif

i'm seldom lost for words but........
you guys rock
i luv yas all

It fantastic getting together again! What a wicked night! Everyone who made to the meet up and HardKandy! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Loving all and comming down.
PS - I think blue loves are Cocaine! No EZ test reaction result and numb tongue! ANY IDEAS?

Yeah it certainly was a great night - and a small world as I discovered by the end of it. 'This person knew this person and that person knew them...'
Massive props to everyone who turned up all by themselves, and without knowing anyone previously to the meet. I might be getting all soppy here but that really says a lot about dedication.
Flea and Scoobydont you have just got to drag that little Klownz along next time, screaming if that's what it takes. Lord knows I have no apparent influence! Hey, and it was good to meet you guys again!
Pillgrim it was good to finally meet you coz I know I've hasselled you on many occaision via email to come out with me!
Morpheous Daq we finally made it out together after all that icq chatting about it! No excuses for either of us next time!
Meth - the one and only rug share-er! All night she could be heard asking, "Would you like to share my rug...?"
And she and I were also the only truly prepared ones...with our super size water bottles and our warm blankies...!
Chaos - our lovable and truly unique bluelighter. Can anyone honestly say that they didn't warm to him as soon as he arrived?! And if you didn't then him riding home to drive back in his car, getting home and then remembering that his car is actually at the mechanics and having to catch a taxi back to us, must have drawn you to him!
Johnboy I know that everyone was impressed that our moderator (hey, that's me too!) not only turned up but stayed with us until all hours. Big hugz to both you and the loverly Robyn! And thank her for that wonderful kiss - it was just like being tucked into bed!
Mr.Horse thank god you were wearing that reflector top coz I would never have seen you guys next to weary if you hadn't!
Hamlet "...to be or not to be? That is the question. Whether it is greater to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortunes, something something..."
wink.gif

I couldn't resist!
Synthaesesia you left far too quickly before the night begun, though I understand that you had to go go go coz you were talking at a million miles a second! LOL !
Leprechaun it was nice to meet you though someone said you were bringing your car with a thumping stereo...?!
Sprout if you read this then you will know that you are welcome with us anytime you want. You know who to call and who to email. We will do it again soon and you are gonna be there, surprising me with your amazing knowledge of mathematics! (I'm still in shock about that, you know!)
wink.gif

Sassy bla bla bla live together so know this already bla bla bla...
Weary Dunlop at first you appeared to us like some kind of larger than life zombie, about to come to life and eat us, probably making one of us have to cork a bluelighter in the leg and leave them there as bait while the rest of us ran away to safety... but when we started rolling you started smiling. Hell you were clenching so hard your entire body was rigid! Thankyou for letting us borrow your stairs and for watching over us.
Lest we forget that night you will always be there holding tigger's hand to remind us!
Ok, if I have forgotten anyone then I am sorry but did any of you see how trashed I was?! Curled up in my sleeping bag like a "rainbow coloured maggot" as Sassy put it. I'm surprised I got this far!
If you have been left out in this anthology then please leave your nick and I will think of something witty to say about you too!
Though I just have one question...
WHEN ARE WE DOING IT AGAIN???
[This message has been edited by Anjele (edited 02 April 2000).]

well, get out those pom poms and cheer melbourne crew! GO TEAM! we did it! the meetup WORKED! WOOHOO!
smile.gif

so now that we know we can do it, LETS HAVE MORE I SAY!
Well, what an eventful nite! I had an awesome time just frollicking about n stuph
smile.gif

chaos: *MWAH* and *SQUISHY TIGGER HUGZ* fer being such a loveable LoOoOoNiEeEE
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
and fer having such huggable knees! *grin*
*HuggleZ* to mr.horse cos hes such a cewtie, and for rolling down grass hills with me! (tigger thinks ur pretty kewl as well
smile.gif
) -just next time we take photoes, dont wear that light-stealing jumper! *grin*
thanX to hamlet for driving me to hard kandy and to the station ect ect
smile.gif

*hugZzZ* to leprechaun, heh, er, that WAS u at hk wasnt it? god, im having trubble remembering who was who!
smile.gif

hello to the guy with furry red pants that hung out with anjele after we left!
*mwah mwah mwah* to JB, was gewd to c u again
smile.gif

blah blah blah to u too anjele! :p
hey to flea and scoobydont... apparently we've met b4 but i so cant remember! so, er, nice meeting u's again! hehehe
smile.gif

i cant wait to get that film developed with the group photo of us all with weary! even tigs is in that! btw... who in hell waz it that put him there in the first place?
and when i get those pics... im going to post the one of tigger and weary
smile.gif
heh im still laffing about that
smile.gif

and pilgrim, i got u on icq now, so we gotta organise going out sumtime
smile.gif

yo to daq and meth, where did u guys get to at HK?
omg, this is way too long argh!
anyway, YAY to everyone that turned up!
OH! and who owns that sqwuishy green ball!? cos its now living in anjele's car!
*hug n *mwah*'s and PLUR n all that to the melb crew
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

LuV SaSs
oh, and anj, so perhaps maggot wasnt the best choice of werds ok! haha shuddup! for some reason i just had to say rainbow maggot! it was a cewt mental image... if that helps at all ? eeep
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by SassY (edited 02 April 2000).]

yes the meetup on friday was very cool indeed..all the ppl there were cool cool cool tho unfortunatly i wasnt really in a very talkative mood cause i dont think i said much at all that nite.i think? hehe so probably came across as a bit of a dumbasss who doesnt speak and cant hold a conversation..so anyone i didnt speak to sorry sorry sorry hopefully next time i will (whenever that may be
smile.gif
) ....damnnn those blue cks, tho still they were fun.
smile.gif
and then to the ppl at sunnyside last nite, or today, whatverrrr it was
smile.gif
cool seein some of you guys again from the nite b4
meth,whos blanket i will return, i promise hehe tho i think i said that to ya about twenty times already....
smile.gif

pillgrim, whos probably stil dyin for a smoke in the park rite now i reckon or watchin those fun runners still goin..man they neva stoppeddd
smile.gif

and synastaesia, who i think was actually more quiet than friday cause that friday classic talkaathon effort could neva be bettered man.
smile.gif

and also meetin another two bluelighters who didnt make it friday nite
fireal, whos cd and mp3 collection i am definatly gonna raid one day cause you have a lot of stuff i wanna get. so we gotta work out what music we can steal off each other man
smile.gif

and spiral whos amyls stuff if thats what it was called ummm yeh hehe well i think that everyone in that place had that at one stage of the nite it seemeddd
smile.gif

also syn's friend jason and pillgrims gf louise tho seeing as tho they arent bl's hehe well i dont need to write anything bout em cause they wont read it but they were coollll even if they dont post here
smile.gif
...hehe.
was fun talkin utter nonsense all nite with you ppl .
so cool idea orainsisng that meetup mr horse OR anjele whoever it was that orgainsied it, by the way, was cool finally meetin ya anjele after all those icq msgs i have bothered you with that half the time i know dont make any sensee at allll
smile.gif

anywayyyy well i htink this msg is probably way to long and has gone on and on and on
and on.....
and on.....so exit stage rite, im outta here.
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
LOVE YOU ALL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You all kick ass...can't wait to see ya all again...had an awsome night...well in the end anyway...I won't list anyone and say things about them because there is so many things I could say (all good too...hehehe)...
Sorry for not being able to stay longer and chat at lengths to all of you...but there will be another time...
smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

thanks people for such a wonderful (saturday) night!!!! i feel very happy today...
... we have to do it again soon... so i can meet all the other bluelighters! :)

hello PEEPS
smile.gif

hope you had a good w/end and a nice recovery
smile.gif
Just realising it,that ive already reday replied 2 this ill take this moment,again,to say
smile.gif
THAT IT WAS WICKED TO MEET YOU ALL
smile.gif
bluelighters RocK! and they also have an orange blue flame!
smile.gif

Well hope we all get 2 do this toghether again
smile.gif
it shaw was fun
smile.gif
hee hee
at the moment iv only had 5 hours sleep since fiday,its 5:30 am monday morning...hum.shivers divvers duh..have to be at work at 8:30.Shouldnt have had 4 blue love today and a point of pure.Things we do,when we play with our friends! : ) hee hhee *****GrinZ**** was silly
smile.gif
hee hee
Y=Uhm so what this about...oh yeah,well im prety fudged up at the moment so...uhm..what ANGELE said..hee ehh yeah,that somes it up and whoever she might have mists out
smile.gif
lol angele,cheers for d lift
smile.gif

smile.gif
HAPPY HAPPY BLUELIGHTER~~MwaH~~&~~HUgZ~~ BLUELIGHTERS RocK!!!
smile.gif
hee heeh
P L H
smile.gif

hee hee,me,yes the one still awake.OHHhhhh!
hum.....Chaos
smile.gif

Heyas all,
You are all the best... I have the worst shakes in the world and I have to goto work now.
I think I am falling apart. ARGH!
More soon...

Well it seems like we hit a vibe there for a while
smile.gif
Thanks for partying with us this w/e. Lotsa
smile.gif
s even to today (although it needs concentration to do it now).
Hokies... As I warned y'all I'm not the greatest @ this name stuff. A clubber by any other name would smell as well - sweet doesn't quite gel.
wink.gif

Firstly - huge shout outs to Pillgrim. The first and the final bluelight contact for the weekend. Was great comparing differing states as I hooked up with youu across the journey. Pillgrims gf Louise, who sat patiently by on Sunday tolerating the tunes. Didn't get to chat too much. Hope you had fun
smile.gif
Morpheus_Daq - Next time, you roll before I do so I can hear some of what you have to say
wink.gif
Good to see you at SSU.
Spiral??? - with the wicked hair ... oh yeah and the Amyl. Hmmmm.... Amyl.... Yeah... I Ooooh... maybe not. Fun while it lasted, but I'm not trying that again... probably
smile.gif
You rock too. Hope to see you again sometime.
J.B. - Manomanomanomanomanoman o boy. Where the hell did you learn to give off hugs like THAT!!!! You go off. Sorry to see you leaving @ the end. Hope you made it home OK and yes I can't remember your handle.
There was an Anthony in the mix. Bummer about the head sitch near the start. Sorry I wasn't able to help out too much, but it was good to see your form improved through sunnyside. Hope you made it into a sick night. Hows the head now?
Then there's a whole bunch of names that I can't associate faces with and peeps I didn't really get to speak with - Hamlet, anjele, Johnboy, Chaos, the chicky with the Tigger (Sassy)? (damn those Filas!!
smile.gif
), Scoobydon't with the fully mad tatoo and ummm.... shit I can see your partners face... can['t...remember... must... *sob*
smile.gif

Sorry to any I've missed, but the weekend is still a lil difficult to wrap my head around
smile.gif

Anyhoo - great bunch of ppl - Friendly, accepting and a bunch of fun to be around. Would like to catch up again in less frenetic circumstances
smile.gif

Best get back to woik *shudders*. Take it easy!
Syn
[This message has been edited by Synaesthesia (edited 03 April 2000).]

Two things;
Firstly, you know, it's not good not to be able to recall the faces of your two melbourne moderators...
wink.gif

And secondly, KLOWNZ wasn't even there!
Announcing a tribute to each and every bluelighter who turned up wasn't a requirement of the event, it was just something that I did and usually do when a meetup has occured. It is just my style. You guys don't need to follow in my footsteps and stumble through the proceedure of forgotten names and faces!
(Sassy would because she usually imitates anything I do anyhow!)
Once again, it was good to see all you guys. And to the rest of Australia; THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE!
wink.gif

Klownz wasn't there? Didn't he turn up @ the statue on Friday night? Hmmmmm.... was it Mr Horse? *Reviews posts...* ...oh yeah. *blush* Sorries to Mr Horse, seems I got a li'l mixed up (hee hee). Like I said about the names thing
smile.gif
Speaking of which, I got a phone number from one of you on Friday and lost it because I didn't save it in time. Did you call back? I missed a couple of calls over that night. One was from a friend entering tragedy. Were you the other?
And tributes rock when it's the first time you meet new ppl imho so ner
smile.gif

Will there be another getogether?
[This message has been edited by Synaesthesia (edited 03 April 2000).]

Cheers guys. Thanks for come. All thee guys rock and im not gonna maketh a list cos I cant be bothered but im at a oracle at purgatory, staring unto the damn window, lookingest at 'weary', our own bluelight mascot (and tigger yea)
Um... I cant remeber heaps of the night because I wast pretty far gone (damn rolexes), but I remember faces which is righteous. Mine night kinda wentst totally unto hill after I left the damn gardens (except sassy, thee fucken rock) I wish we couldst hath gone back to a placest (johnboy, I know thee suggested thine placest, but I didnt covet to impose)
We sure shall hath to doth it again. I, by the powers of Grayskull, hadst fun and next time everyone hath to hath a wicked bickie. Sinner, I wast rolling pretty hard, and im sure I madest a dick of my sinning self, but I dont care. Anyway, I love thee guys and we gotta doth it again soon, but someone else canst organise it cos im all tired - Mad props to thee all - hORSE
pps. I, by the powers of Grayskull, pray bass station is bettereth!!
------
I had to do it, its funny shit!!
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 04 April 2000).]

Well, I am better now... feeling better, stopped shaking and this is not E talk anymore. I mean the 'I love you guys' etc. I truely did have a fantastic night both nights. Which says you CAN have fun without drugs (I had to say that).
As syn said... it would be good to catch up under less frantic circumstances. Or under the same conditions. I am raring to hang out with you guys again. Maybe next time I will be able to open my mouth instead of chewing all the time
smile.gif

Anyway, I do luv you guys! Your the radest! And this is not E talk!
Really want to catch up soon!
I wont go through the people... I will email you all with a special something
smile.gif
soon.
[This message has been edited by Pillgrim (edited 03 April 2000).]
Could you guys please send me an email so I can get your email addys? Or ICQ??? Cos your all GOOD VALUE! As Fireal likes to quote me as saying
smile.gif
ITS TRUE!

OH! And my email is at the top, well its [email protected] duh
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Pillgrim (edited 03 April 2000).]

Like the subject says bluelighters are nice.
Went to Sunny Side Up and had a really good time, but like a really, really good time! Heard some wonderful and weird reports about Friday too.
Pillgrim, Meth, Spiral, Morpheus, Synth are all "good value" to paraphrase Pillgrim's adequate description.
wink.gif

Until next time.
Fireal.
ps. Meth lost her password and said to thank everyone on the board for a great weekend and especially the Saturday crew.
pps. Fireal lost his mind (temporarily).
------------------
Feed Your Head.