Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian e info needed...

BigfootDragon

Bluelighter
Just wondered a few things about e in NSW, Australia...
Firstly, anyone know the punishments/fines for getting caught with e, and getting caught on e?
And secondly, what kind of after effects can I expect and for how long? Ie. how long before its safe to drive, etc.
Thanks, much appreciated.
Note: I posted this here because I specifically wanted information on the Aussie scene.
------------------
-------------------
- Dwightus
-------------------

sorry bfd, don't know 'bout the fines involved, but i'm pretty sure that if you're caught "under th influence" on any illegal drug they tack another offence onto your list...
if i take one e the peaking effects usually last ~3-5 hours, but i feel pretty cruisy and happy the rest of the night and the next day. the day after that i normally feel pretty much normal...
as for the driving thing, last weekend i drove home at about 5:30 after dropping a bullet at 12:30, i felt fine driving and we got home safely (it's a nice short drive: ~15mins).
however, of the 4 of us that rolled that night (all at the same time), only 2 of us would've been right to drive (myself included). a good indicator is: if you have to be pulled kicking and screaming out of the club/rave, don't drive, but if you leave out of your own free will then you're probably alright.
but please - if you have any doubts as to whether you should drive, don't. don't let your friends pressure you into it, just tell them you don't want to, and they should understand (if not, get new friends
smile.gif
). let someone else drive, or get a taxi.
hope some of this helps.

Thanks guys.
I'm not so worried about driving home after a rave, I'd get a train, its too far to drive
smile.gif

I'm more worried if, say, I go to a rave on Saturday night and have to drive on Monday, thats all.
------------------
-------------------
- Dwightus
-------------------