• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue Loves back in Melb too good to be true, is this for real????

onamission

Bluelighter
According to a pill report posted on the 30th somebody was lucky enough to have dropped a Blue Love in Melbourne. I am finding this really hard to believe, I mean how f#*king good is a peak off a Blue Love and to be honest I have not felt a peak that good since I last dropped one about 8 weeks ago. Every raver I have spoken to in the last few weeks has said the same thing so if Blue Loves are back and there as mad as the first batch Melbourne ravers have got a good reason to drop pills again especially after all the shit that has been going around recently!!! You must agree with that! I would just like to know if there is really any around, can any body out there verify this???
I spoke to a friend yesterday about these new blue loves and he said that he heard that they r rebakes from crushed Tweeties and White Mitzies.....has any body else heard this?
[This message has been edited by onamission (edited 03 April 2000).]

The new batch of blue loves apparantly have cocaine in them. Lots of dumping of coke down here in melbourne lately. Anyway, I had half a blue love and I got a numb tongue. The effect is very difficult to explain, it was dreamy, nice, euphoric. etc... Anyone else have any news on te new batch of Blue loves? I should EZ test them.

Just to fix things up I did some research.
Cocaine is not very dreamy, so I don't know what is going on. I am going to visit an educated friend of mine soon, perhaps he could enlightem me some more.
Does MDMA numb the tongue?????

well a numb tongue is a very cocaine like reaction. did you suck on the pill to make your tongue numb? and how numb was it? just a bit tingly or was it completely dead?
hmmm the thing is that cocaine has been found in pills before, and if you believe the herald sun melbourne is awash with cheap coke.. so who knows? cocaine does have an effect if taken orally altho i'm not sure what eactly that would be... time to do more searching...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

yeah i can verify!
blue loves.got em 2day
smile.gif
tell ya 2moro
smile.gif

oh and if your wondering,melb
pill:round
logo:the word LOVE
colour: blue
also:beviled egdes.
P L H
Chaos

Hhhmmm..... in actual fact l know somebody who's got blue luvs!!! l havn't tried them yet as l'm trying to stay home in an attempt to feel kinda 'sane' for a change. Anyway.... my friends are trying them tonight so l'll let ya's all know how they go!!

I was told that the pressing is totally different to the last batch of loves is this true?

Samson: Got told the same thing, cos i did get offered a bunch of these on Friday night, simply had no dollars therefore didnt get any. However, this pill has simply got the words LOVE on em, and im thinking/trying to remember if they were the same symbol as the old Blue Loves. Can't remember. And am also seeking an EZ-TEST on these things
smile.gif

*HUGZ-2-ALL*
Mr.Klownz.