Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fantasy.. Info needed.

WizzFizz

Bluelighter
Choices, choices.. What to do?
Last W/E I saw a couple of my friends drink some Fanta and
One friend went off.. Like I have never ever seen anyone go off before, his eyes were porthole to another dimension (Scary) and he ripped the floor up for ages with more energy than could be imaginable.
Meanwhile.. 2 others had their eyes roll back in their head and just plain passed out. When they woke up, they went off as well.
Now I have the opportunity to have some this W/E (Very good I am told) and I was after any info.. I have searched high and low, but to no avail.. I don’t know what chemical it is, just Fanta, Frank or Fantasy.
I do know this, It was developed as an anesthetic. Not enough and it won’t do a thing. Too much and you will go night night, far too much, and you might not wake up.
I have heard that 10ml per 10kg of body weight is about right.
Does anyone out there know any more?
Effects (Health short and long term)?
Things not to mix it with?
Any other info?
I am curious, because pills are well…ground hog day.. and after seeing these guys and thinking, “fuck, I wish I was them right now.” Has led me to want to try, but is it worth it?
Thanks in advance.

ah are we talking about GHB? if so my one main word of advice is DO NOT drink alcohol before during or after using it. thats how people die... honestly just make sure that you dont even think about drinking... and do some research into proper dosage levels (ie do a search on this board and at www.lyceaum.org )
only problem is you have no idea of the strength of the GHB to begin with...
if the stuff is the same as what your friends were usuing then start out with a bit less than they used and see how that goes...
maybe it was special k? (ketamine) all my advice on GHB goes double for k. do your reading before you dose and take it easy.
and aside from not drinking alcohol, try and limit yourself to this one drug, for the first time at least... polydrug use is also one sure way of fucking yourself up if you are not careful
stay safe
jb
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 31 March 2000).]

no, Not GBH, I asked, I dont know the chemical. But I do not it is not GBH. therefore I can't find any info on it as I only know it as Frank or Fanta.
It is a liquid, pinkish / purple / redish (If that makes any sense)
thanks all the same.

Why don't you ask your friends what it was?
Or don't they know either?
Was it AMOYL?
Mr.Klownz.

I think Fantasy is sometimes used as slang for GHB (as johnboy suggested), and the oz drug centre agrees (www.nevdgp.org.au/geninf/adf/ghb.htm). I know you say it's not GHB 'cos you asked, but are you sure your friends even know exactly what it is?
I know pillcat loves the stuff, maybe you she could answer your questions - she certainly got me interested in it and will try it out one day. As johnboy has said, be very careful with it as it's not something to be abused.
I also like www.erowid.org/index.shtml for drug education, you could look it up there as well.
Cheers,
hux.
[This message has been edited by huxley (edited 31 March 2000).]

Fantasy is GHB. Im not sure whats going on there...
Anyway, if its your first time around, take it at home. Its kinda weird, and can be overwhelming, so you want to be as comfortable as you can.
Apparently 90% of people throw up first couple times around. I read that somewhere, although in my experiences its like 1 out of 10 people. If your queezy as in a motion sickness type of way, you might really feel it. That honestly sounds alot worse than it is. I have never felt sick at all.
If your not getting it from someone you trust, I wouldnt be buying it. If the guys dodgy, he could sell you any shit, and tell you anything that could lead to you doing some damge. I mean, your talking about 10 ml per 10 kg, Ive been told not to have more than 10ml at a time.
Because no one knows about it, you can be lead into believing anything from what it is to how much to take. Im sure there isnt a hard and fast rule as how to make it, so there could be hundreds of different types of GHB floating around. Going off what you've been told for one type isnt exactly going to work for another.
Trust your supplier or dont do it.
Dont expext too much from it or it will disappoint. Its not like a pill, but it is awesome in its own way. It doesn't last all that long, maybe a few hours, but like I say different batches...
Dont take alcohol with it, before it or after. Serious liver damage i'm told.
Dont drive on it. Its worse than being pissed.
Dont sweat it if you or a friend passes out. You can go in a coma like sleep and be really hard to wake up if you over do it, but as long as you dont spew up and choke, there is no problem. You should wake up feeling a million bucks.
Not much else to say. Dont be scared of it, just show a little more caution than you do when your throwing back pills one after the other. Its not as dangerous as people make out. Its just unknown, and people that dont respect that and go stupid get hurt.

klownzy: do you mean AMYL? eeewwww! can you imagine drinking amyl? sweetjezus!! :p

i would never want to take GHB in liquid form, how do u know the concentration?
always go the powder, far easier to determine the right amount. i know, how do u know the powder is GHB and how pure..well at least u can't have too much if u assume its 100% and also it won't change colour with the E-Z tester, again that wouldn't proove much but anyway.
i think its funny how some people call GHB liquid etc implying liquid MDMA (and many think it too) not yet turned into crystals. They say they take 15mls or whatever, yeah right, 15mls MDMA free base ~ 20 GRAMS MDMA in its more conventional form, can u imagine that..haha...fools; amazing what some people don't know.

Last i heard Fanta was a soft drink! Damn you aussies have it hard. I'd bet you think Coke is a drug too!
wink.gif

------------------
Like a flood,Thru my blood;
In my vein,To my brain;
Feel it coursing right thru me;
Oh my GOD its ECSTASY!

Hehe I love telling this story! I don't know how many ppl out there know the History of Coke Cola. It is called coke for on simple reason. It used to have charlie in it and was sold in chemists to people not feeling their greatest. This is pre 1900, I don't know when they had to alter their formula. But hey, the drink has on hell of a histroy.
As for whizz fizz's qustion, it may be possible that your'e what you have is a precusor for GHB. As GHB can no longer be bought legit in Aus, It is possible that it another substance like GBL, which hydrolyses into GHB, or Butandiol which utliamtely oxidizes into GHB. There is also another possiblity along the same line. You say it is called Fanta. I've never heard of that, I will assume that it is a Fantasy precusor, as mentioned above. So if your mate said it isn't GHB, but it is fanta, then the above makes sense that it is one of the above. But nothing is ever right until proven so, so take your own opinion.
Oh, and Finally, what is AMYL?
------------------
Serenity, Tranquility, Peace...
[This message has been edited by BlackMonk (edited 31 March 2000).]

ahhhh....Amyl, you either love it or hate it (or love to hate it...)
Short for Amyl Nitrate, aka Poppers.
Take a look at www.lycaeum.org/drugs/Inhalants/Nitrates/rush1.html for some basic info.
Gives you a huge rush that lasts for about 10-20 seconds. Impossible to describe if you haven't tried it. Problem is once you have it's hard not to want the feeling again.
When you're peaking and dancing an amyl rush can make you 'feel' the music and lights, sounds dumb but you have to experience it. Your whole body goes warm and starts pulsating...
On the negative side (isn't there always when things feel good!) - it kills heaps of brain cells (prob. not as much as getting really drunk though) - and if you do too much, and it's not good quality, then you can finish up with a nasty headache. On the positive side you can easily buy it at any adult book store for about 20 bucks (a vial should last months for occasional use).
cheers,
hux.

Not about fantasy but on the topic of coke. The original recipe was about 95% sugar and water with 5% of "other ingredients". The guy that made it sold the recipe for 80 bucks and over the next few years the person who bought it became a millionare.
As for fantasy i got no idea
smile.gif

wizz-fizz
sounds like GHB to me. The symptoms you describe of two friends falling asleep are classic g action.
The fact that it was called Fantasy also indicates it was probably GHB or one of the GHB ester salts (GBL, butendiol, furanone di-hydro etc). Regardless, it metabolises into GHB in your body. Fantasy was one of the street names it picked up when it first came to Australia, where it gained infamy on the gold coast when clubbers mixed it with alcohol with disastorous results. The fact that the guy you got it off says it's called Fantasy only means that is what he was told by the person who sold it to him. I have heard of the same situation, friends giving lectures to people trying to sell them GHB as "liquid ecstacy" or "Blue Nitro".
If you are going to play around with GHB you should educate yourself. I personally think it is great drug, but would never take it clubbing. The opportunity to mix it with alcohol is too great, as is "g-ing out", ie putting yourself in a deep sleep that is very pleasant, but very unpleasant for your friends trying to wake the dribbling mess.
As mentioned before, try it at home. As a drug to take on comedown i think it is unrivalled. It erases all the sketchiness, irritability and problems of the world that sometimes surface on comedown. I repeat DO NOT (in case you fail to do any research), take it within a whiff of alcohol (and i'm talking 8 hours plus as a buffer either side of). And take responsibility for anyone you dose as well.
I would start with half of what this guy desribes as an active dose. You should have tangible effects within +20 minutes of dosing, but if nothing do not up your dose until at least 40 minutes after dosing. Make sure you stand up and try to walk before you decide it is not having effect. Whoa! If no effects take half again the initial dose. Don't get greedy either. You can chase the high with G very easily, and end up making yourself quite sick.
thats about all i have to say. if you are going to try it, be very sensible and take care. lycaeum, erowid, ceri (cognitive enhancement research institute) all have very good information which i would encourage you to read at length.
cheers
wink.gif

pinger
[This message has been edited by pinger (edited 03 April 2000).]

some how i knew pinger would lob in with the definitive post on this topic...
smile.gif

ta.. gold star for you, oh and one for biscuit, who's posts are always crammed full of info goodies...

bahahahaha! yeah no worries biscuity.... meet me in real life and your on...
yeah anybody who's earnt a gold star on this board deserves a free bikkie so if you ever meet me and you've earned one, remind me and i'll be good to my word
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Yes,
Fantasy is GHB. Chemically it is gamma-hydroxy butyrate or, in more modern naming, 4-hydroxybutanoic acid. Made by heating a common solvent with caustic soda so if you don't watch out, you can end up without a throat. Dosage ranges from a sensual 0.5g to hardcore 3g. Problem is, though, because they sell it in solution, you could be getting up to 10g/mL which is likely to cause coma. If you get any, ask your source for the concentration in grams/mL. If your source hesitates in answering, your taking a gamble.