Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5htp this stuff really works

Samson

Bluelighter
Well I dont believe it, I thought pills didnt work anymore, I started to think maybe I've had too many, well not so, I tried 5htp last week for the first time and let me tell you I will never pop again without this stuff.
I had 1 100mg cap 2 hours befor dumping a full rolex and let me tell you that was one hell of a ride, I havnt peaked that hard or for that long in years, so for those of you who dont use it and have only heard about it try it.
Peace
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

What's 5htp ? and where can i get it from dood iam from Sydney!
smile.gif
and how much does it cost! :p
Johnny Vee Wizz Kid! :p *dash*

samson: 5-HTP is the way the go but 2hrs b4 prob wouldn't have done much at the beginning of the roll. it does take hrs to metabolise it and then the brain to convert it to serotonin.
what could have happened is towards the end of the roll u could have got a serotonin "top up" thus extending it etc.
generally try and have 100-150 mg b4 bed on the night b4 u plan to drop. then maybe one 3-4 hrs b4 like u did.
and r u sure u didn't just peak super hard on account of the rolex, haha, they r perhaps the best around atm after all.
and don't forget, 5-HTPs biggest strength is what it can do for u afterwards, 100mg a day for say next 3 days u'll totally forget u even had a decent pill, back to normal in no time.

Biscuit,
Where can an interested BL get their hands on some 5htp caps? I've heard you can't get it in Oz and have to mail order it from O/S.
Thanks heaps
Raider
smile.gif

www.iherb.com sells 5htp the vegetarian is the best as it contains vitamin b and c as well as 5htp
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

Good news for those that don't know, and don't have a credit card.
iherb will let you either send a cheque/money order first or even better - wire transfer the money to them and then email your order (go to iherb.com for info).
This should be almost as quick as the credit order - just go to your local bank and ask to perform an international transfer (don't think they'll sting you too much of a fee).
I'm doing it that way this arvo - I'll keep you posted.
Cheers