Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

should we be careful??????

grrl_e

Bluelighter
with suggestion the outsiders (i.e. police) reading the bluelight posts shouldn't we be carefull from now on about how much information we post on the bluelight page about the rave we are organising???
i know it will be invites only, but with this a web site patiallly about drugs, then having all the details for our rave for anyone to see could attract unwelcome attention!
if we show the place, time, and name of our party, wouldn't that be the perfect opportunity for police to intervene??????
so just a suggestion, it would probably be alot better if the final details were e-mailed to anyone who is interested, rather than posted for anyone to see!
what does everyone think???
am i just being paranoid???

Yes, you hit the nail on the head grrl_e! I suggest that all the sensitive details be posted via email only, which is what I that that Av has already started to do. Johnboy & others, any other hints/suggestions? As Dr Andy Grove (the former head of Intel) titled his book, "Only the Paranoid Survive!"
Timbo
If its empty - fill it, if its full - empty it, and if its itchy - scratch it!

And we're going to tell that the people we're e-mailing aren't cops, how ?
Damn it, damn it, sun of a bitch !
frown.gif

Hehehe - start saying it's a Gay/Lesbian thing, and they won't touch us (after the Tasty nightclub fiasco !)
------------------
>insert witty comment here<

drugs? what drugs? what the hell are you all talking about?
wink.gif

actual location and time will be only released on email, don't worry about that... and as for anything illicit, well its going to be a rave like anyother, no one will be doing anything out in the open, it will be subtlety all the way... and if you get busted doing anything its your own stoopid fault...
we'd be more likely to get busted for noise pollution or not having the right council permit...
the moral of this story is: get on the melb or syd mailing list if you want to know anything... only general discussion about it will happen here...
http://ftr6.org/bluelight/melbourne
http://ftr6.org/bluelight/sydney
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...