• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Best kind of weed you have smoked?

pinkpsychedelic

Bluelighter
Whats the best kind of chronic you have smoked in your life?

For me, it would have to be this half ounce of grapefruit...the best weed EVER! Such a long high! And it tasted so good!

Da bubonical chronical of BC dro bro!!

On second thought, it didn't have a name. I just made that up to make fun of people who talk like that, because I think they're morons.

it would probably be some Blueberry Fuzzy Skunk (thats what the guy called it im not sure if its a real strain) the buds where a purpleish dark green color with all kinds of colored hairs big fluffy nuggets with no seeds crystalized over... it was some damn fine bud, dude charged $25 a gram but it was worth it.

1 time i bought some shit that was called Tennesse Huckleberry, it was some good shit.

Ak-47 is always good

i smoked this stuff one time... it totally got me high and everything. i'd say it was green and sticky and the dealer said it was weed. yep you ever try that particular kind? wow... much better than that usual green and sticky weed

yeah, McDonalds has really been branching out their consumable product line, I hear that McDizzle Ronald-Wreck is a good hybrid as well

Those MN gravity buds were great, lately I have had some type a skunk and most recent is the blue dynomite theres been so many fucking great strands in MN its hard to say..but

Alaskan Thunderfuck
Gravitys
Super Skunks
Bubble Berries
Train wrecks

this list goes on and on havent touched schwag in over 5 years

i don't know what kind of weed it was or anything like that...

but one time we got a sack from a dude we'd never bought from before (and never have again, sadly) and it was amazing. we smoked three joints in a row...while smokin the first two i was coughing more than i ever have before. everyone was baggin' on me for coughing so much. so while we are passin around the third one i get the craziest head change ever....it was really intense. from then on it was a crazy crazy high.

Are any of you guys from Australia because when ever i've bought weed or my friends , the weed is never named so im gathering this does not happen much in aust.

I don't know the strain, but it was about 6 hours away from my house at my buddys dad's house in a town called Vicelia. Homegrown now that I think of it. It was amazing. The look, the smell, the taste, perfect. After just 5 hits or so I had coughlock. I couldn't believe it, it was like a whole differant drug. Weed had never kept me from standing up, just impared me. This stuff had me BAKED. When I got back to my town, my lungs were so sore it hurt to suck on cough drops. I miss that stuff.

Here in Sweden my friend grows some really BADASS Northern Lights... Jeese it that some good shit! Half a joint and i was almost in fucking heaven hehe... well thats the best i have ever tried... %)

pinkpsychedelic said:
Whats the best kind of chronic you have smoked in your life?

For me, it would have to be this half ounce of grapefruit...the best weed EVER! Such a long high! And it tasted so good!

best weed is free weed;)

bill joe said:
Are any of you guys from Australia because when ever i've bought weed or my friends , the weed is never named so im gathering this does not happen much in aust.
Yeah, I've noticed that. Here you are given "weed" and what you buy is what you get really... Shouldn't be too long until some Northern Lights or White Widow pop up though.