Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Love Parade Berlin 2000

Samson

Bluelighter
Well Love Parade is comeing up on July 8 2000 in Berlin, I'm leaving Australia on 24 June to party in europe, and to be there for Love Parade anyone else gonna be there??
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!! i was there last year - the maddest thing i have ever seen in my life - sooo many people, so much to do/see.
take me with you!!!!

hey, i will be there. leaving here on the 19th june, and gonna catch up with another bluelighter to "make party "...(german quote...lmao)
we should meet up , that'll be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
hey, do you know where you will be staying there????? i am so exited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Nike say, "JUST DO IT!" I went in '96 and as ADD said its the maddest thing I have ever done. I suggest you get to BErlin a couple of days before & stay in one of the hostels, which will cost ~$30DM per night. Make sure you don't burn yourself out at the parade, coz you just have to hit one or more of the after parties - make sure you get tickets though! I also suggest if you have the time to go and check out STREET PARADE in Zurich Switzerland on the second weekend in Aug if you're still alive! Be careful, the drugs are VERY GOOD, and rememeber to take care of yourself. Take some vitamins with you (5-htp etc) and try to eat well. I guarantee that it will be the experience of a lifetime!
Jealous-1
If its empty - fill it, if its full - empty it, and if its itchy -scratch it!

will be there with my baby meff!
see u all there...
dex
smile.gif