• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

caffeine pills

I guess you CAN snort them, but I don't think it's a great idea.

You may as well eat them, snorting won't be any better apart from shorter time to 'come up'.

There's no way to get a real buzz from caffeine because you start to get bad side effects on higher doses.

when I take even 2 caffiene pills I tend to get gittery and feel like shit. Almost like a mild cocaine comedown. God knows why anyone would want to snort them.

I suppose it is possible though

Damn, if you want some kind of rush, wash a few caffeine pills down with a triple latte.

I wouldn't even mess with the pills. My friend has taken them on good-sized doses and he also says that he felt like shit.

ya i noticed that in high doses (350mg+) you start to feel like crap and there is no real "rush" from snorting em

Don't snort caffeine pills.

Please, it's just really not that smart. It will absorb just as well orally, and will be less unpleasent.

Actualy I dont feel any effect at all from 500 mg of caffeine. One night out when i had 750 mg and 2 redbull-vodkas (along with some more alcohol) i didnt feel any effect, but that might have been becouse of the alcohol. The only effect I got was that i didnt get as drunk as i wanted to, anyone else had that effect?

Back in the day ive snorted a few Nodoze, when used to work the 11 pm till 7 am shift somewhere. at about 4 am i used to get really tired so i'd snort one so it came on faster just for the remaining 3 hours of my shift. i have no good or bad comments from this... tastes like shit though and i dont plan to do it again.

i dont even drink coffee. i dont see the point of taking unrecreational speed/stimulants unless its for studying purposes.

i mean, in my mind i weigh the euphoria/high with the effects, for example i wouldnt snort ritalin anymore cuz the comedowns are just awful but wouldnt mind coke cuz the comedown isnt that bad, i.e bearable even without a downer.

ewww....

When I ate 1 gram of caffeine pills, I felt up and awake for a few hours, but then i felt sick for a long time, and eventually puked my guts out. Everytime I take caffeine pills I get sick, so I no longer take them.

And as for snorting, why would you want to do such a thing? Ruin your nose for a nasty shitty high thats just as effective as oral.

I agree if u want heart probs from abusing caffiene ( i know id be dissapointed ) save ureself for some amphetamine or a stimulant with positive effects on the mind too - some people like sudafed ive never tried this ( pseudoephedrine ) i have no idea on its effects i doubt theyd be much euphoria - then again some yeast vite an a cuppa can be nice ! lol

OUCH forgot about snorting are u crazzy ( im pretty sure itl burn an ul get tears in ure eyes an regret it - badly )

Don't say No to Snorting No-Doze

Snorted NoDoze for the first time on Friday morning and though it didn't give me a high, kept me up for some time... first snort hurt like hell so i tried the other nostril and everything was fine. Make sure you don't do too much gardening before snorting, that's what i've concluded. Nothing wrong with it except one line coming from the pill looks like four regular fat lines. Conclusion: Snorting no-doze is a good replacement in times of drug deficits.

well uhh ouch, snorting them I would burn.
Large doses can make you kinda speedy depending on how sensitive you are to it.

Yeah I wouldn't snort No-Doz, very painful stuff.

I take No-Doz every single day to help me with my job. I'm a sales rep so I need to be constantly bubbly/chatty. Works great for me! But I never take more than 200mg in one dose (I have a very high tolerance to caffiene too).

I have/had ADD growing up and if I could easily get prescriptions for Ritalin I would, but caffiene is my substitute. :)

whats the point....get some good old tasty coffee!!!
snorting caffeine pills is just really supid......i think