Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

virgin piller, gonna pop, want advice

stonedphilosopher

Bluelighter
hey, im in yr 12 and thinking about droppin 'green doves' in about a month or so at one of my mates parties, and need some advice.

1. is spinning pot with ecstacy is any good, or if i should just swallow it, and how i should take it- like with water and shit like that.
2. how should i go about preparing myself for it- should i detox off pot beforehand, drink water etc, get in better fitness?
3.how much water should i drink if im dancin etc, should i eat or what?
4. can i smoke buds when im coming up, peakin, comin down or at all?
5. what are the risks with poppin, and how can i minimise them?

i look in decent shape for a stoner who gets mega munchies and loves maccas, but i dunno for sure if im healthy or not. ive been smoking buds on and off for about 2 and a half years, and ive been choppin quite a bit lately. i dont do much aerobic exercise but i do do some weights and anaerobic fitness.

6. are there any things i gotta try if and when i do pop?
7. do you feel like a different person after poppin?

thanks bros, any advice would be useful. im really curious about poppin, but i dont want to fuck myself over, like screw up my body or brain- im a nerd man and i rely on my brainage.

Being a first timer, you won't need to worry about pot and i swear to god you won't even be thinking about it. hehe ;)

Just make sure what you have IS actually MDMA, not some dud shit. Make sure you have a reliable source and don't buy off dodgy pricks in the club if you can help it.

Don't concentrate on it. Just put it out of your mind. Be around friends and let the good time rooolllllllll =D

And don't do something dumb like drop at 8pm when the party obviously starts much later =P

As for things you should do... each to their own. You will discover what does it for you and what doesn't. Everyone will ride their own night in their own special way.

Also, it's not even on the same dimension as weed ;)

Don't drink too much water. This will kill you. hehe. Just drink when you're thirsty. Don't force copious amounts down your throat because you're scared of getting dehydrated. That is something that is overexhagurated by the media if you ask me.

You'll feel a lot closer to your friends after popping, yes. And it feels amazing.

I commend you for starting to educate yourself, but a lot of these questions are quite simple and could be answered by reading some basic FAQs. Have a read of the Enlighten MDMA pamphlet, which is a good guide, but you may also want to read information in the Erowid MDMA Vault.

One of the safest ways to reduce potential harm is to have a good idea of what active substances are contained within your pill. I suggest you buy a reagent test from Enlighten which is the tool that you conduct the test with. If you don't know what a reagent kit is, read the Enlighten reagent kit pamphlet.

Originally posted by Psychadelic_Paisly
Don't drink too much water. This will kill you. hehe. Just drink when you're thirsty. Don't force copious amounts down your throat because you're scared of getting dehydrated. That is something that is overexhagurated by the media if you ask me.

Please don't even joke about something like that to someone who doesn't know the difference. Water intoxication isn't common, and deaths occuring from this were a product of misinformation regarding water intake in the mid-90s, but it can happen and is a risk. As stated in the Enlighten MDMA pamphlet, drink about 250ml of water per hour when inactive, and 500ml when active.

Last edited:
true dat...plus shrooms

yeah getting green doves of a friend's dealer, my mate is getting bulk and he is takin one this weekend- so i guess its kindof testing it :) .

as im pretty damn inexperienced with the world outside of legal shit and buds, i was also wondering about shrooms...

me and my mates are going to road 'trip' up north (im QLD) to daintree and trip out on shrooms and buds- any advice on that? we are considering acid over shrooms, but i want a more spiritual high.

Re: true dat...plus shrooms

stonedphilosopher said:
yeah getting green doves of a friend's dealer, my mate is getting bulk and he is takin one this weekend- so i guess its kindof testing it :) .

as im pretty damn inexperienced with the world outside of legal shit and buds, i was also wondering about shrooms...

me and my mates are going to road 'trip' up north (im QLD) to daintree and trip out on shrooms and buds- any advice on that? we are considering acid over shrooms, but i want a more spiritual high.

When purchasing pills i hope you understand the importance of testing them with reagents.

I would use Psilocybin (mushrooms) over acid for a first time trip. If you are thinking of using mushrooms start on a small dose.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_field_guide1.shtml
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_experience_faq.shtml

here are some links you might find interesting.

www.erowid.org
www.shroomery.org

also search bl for various other threads reguarding your questions.

Good to see you have consulted the right place for drug information and harm reduction methods ;)

btw i wouldnt drive after consuming any psychadelics!

Originally posted by stonedphilosopher
1. is spinning pot with ecstacy is any good, or if i should just swallow it, and how i should take it- like with water and shit like that.

If you're asking whether or not you should crush the pill, mix it with your brew and smoke it, I highly advise against doing this. You have no way of knowing what has been used as binders and what chemicals are produced when they are burnt. Just swallow it, if you *really* want something more intense you can crush and then insufflate (snort) the pill or place it in either a gelcap or solution of water inside a needless syringe and insert the gelcap/empty the syringe into your anus, but I recommend you get accustomed with the effects of mdma through experience before trying these methods (I am still yet to put anything up my butt, hopefully I'll be able to say that for a long time to come).

just a little word of advice, if u are wanting to go well in your end of year exams i rekon u should hold off untill after they are finished.

Nothing wrong with plugging. But for your first time id suggest just swallow. The only times ive been really fried were when plugging.

first timer

I'd recommend popping your pill with someone that has experience with ecstasy use and that it is someone that you can trust and rely on if things get messy. If it was me i would save my first experience for a time you are at a night club as you will have a better experience than at say a backyard party. The first and second time are usually the best experience so save it. Try not drink too much alcohol either if any, get the most out of your pill.

continued..

im not gonna be drinking alcohol, barely touch the stuff since i found pot- alcohols bad for you ;) , however im considering smoking joints (probably not bongs) with mates when i come down- good idea?

this party was designed for poppin- in the number of people going there will be about 25-30 of us pilling there, majority of which have done it 2 or 3 times. its gonna be mad- hes got a rave room with strobe light, lasers, fog machine... 8o

To add to what everyone else has said, lay of the booze, the weed (save it for the comedown) and other substances as what you are about to experience is a one time only thing. Most people never 'roll' ever again like they rolled the the very first time.

Make sure your in a comfortable environment with good friends and good music that you love.

Will you be a different person afterwards? Yes. You will be part of the small percentage of the population (but growing) who was experienced a explosion of serotonin rushing through your brain.

Nothing will be quite the same again.

stonedphilosopher said:
have had a look at some faq but not much, doing biology prac write up ;) ... do you think differently after e's?

All of it is good knowledge to have.

A bit of healthy researching and you will find most of your answers!

yeah. if u have exams, i'd hold off. can almost guarentee once u do it, u'll wanna do it again and wont be able to stop thinking bout it during the "honeymoon" period. maybe hold off til after exams.

I found i was a lot more open to both my friends and my family. I have never been closer to my family and you get an insight into people's lives, and your own, that will make you a better person for it.

^exactly, hopefully you will be the knowledgeable one amongst your friends after reading the faqs. You don't exactly think differently afterwrads, but it is a new look on life, an appreciation of life's finer beauty, don't worry you'll find out soon enough. Have fun and party safe, i personally recommend some melodic trance for your rave party.

yeah, im totally into psytrance and chillout
- the party is day after school ends for the term, then holidays for 2 weeks. still have term 4 (about 6 weeks) after holidays- will i lose any intelligence etc, or just lose motivation (like pot)?

I found I gained motivation for my school work. Just like anything, DO NOT abuse it, or it will abuse you. Respect it.

Worst thing I've got from using it over the last few years is memory loss. But i blame meth & alcohol mainly for that.