Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Where do I find stuff in Newcastle?

newcastleguy

Bluelighter
I'm new to all this, and I don't know where to find anything except in Kings Cross in Sydney and that's a bit of a scary place
smile.gif

Can anyone give tips or pointers as to where I can 'source' ecstasy or cocaine in Newcastle? Thanks!

This is going to be very hard for anyone to answer without breaking the #1 rule of the board. Maybe they can tell you a good club to go to or something, but then you might find that d's will start turning up there. Sorry newc, this is maybe not the right medium for this question

I appreciate that helpful reply -- I certainly didn't mean to break any 'forum etiquette', and I can certainly see your point.
I would be keen for some pointers or tips on clubs and rave parties and the like.
Could I ask people to e-mail me privately, perhaps?
How about I promise that, if successful in my mission
smile.gif
, I come back here and report and rate venues and pills -- with discretion regarding giving out too many identifying details?

well you certainly did break forum rules. if you had read the FAQ you'd know that already... i stood back on this one and waited for someone else to point it out. ta mr pope
wink.gif

if you honestly didnt know then thats ok, but next time read the announcement up the very top that says "READ BEFORE POSTING" before you post ok?
as for email, well thats your business, thats outside this forum, and what you do outside this forum and in the rest of your life, is your business.
just be warned, the first case in america of entrapment by law enforcement over the internet has just happened. somebody got persuaded by someone in a chat room to buy that person some dope, only it was a bunch of cops, and now they are going to jail for a very long time...
australian cops read the same legal digests that i do... and get their ideas from em, if they havent already thought about it