Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pink hearts!!

*cLuNksTA*

Bluelighter
Hey hey yeee there!
smile.gif
could anyone please tell me what the recent batch of pink hearts are like in Sydney, iam sorry i can't provide u with anymore infomation just that i know i could get my hands on pink hearts
smile.gif
thanks people! *beaM* *sneak* *dash* JOHNNY VEE WIZZ KID!

i've had them recently in melbourne might not be the same ones but the ones i had were good...

Yeah I had one of those last week in Melbourne. Really nice pill. Nice and dancy with an OK comedown. Would have another if I could get my hands on them. I needed a full on to get the whole effect. Not a smacky pill.

Would they happen to have a star in the middle?
Deff not MDMA, or very weak. But a fun pill to be on, don't know why... speedy, strange cause it was a 'good' speedy pill, if there is such a thing.
Had half, and half a blue CK, and had a great night at HK. Along with a MDMA pill these babys are nice.
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

I tested them with my boy and they went orange. The next day he rings me up to say it went black overnight???
Anyway it was fun, quite speedy, but not the usual blurk speedy type.

mine is mutilated and crushed.... i was wondering if they hurt when entering nasal passages? Have there been guinea pigs?
------------------
Drop everything and get your hands in the air!!
[This message has been edited by cosmic_seadog (edited 29 March 2000).]

when you say nasaly are you talking specifically about pink hearts or E in general. because as I am sure many people out there will attest, E has quite a prolonged nasty burn to it when snorted.
------------------
flip

i was trying to be a dickhead by saying nasally... yes i mean snorting the whole goddamn thing!!
IMO doing lines dosen't hurt as much as people make out, doesn't taste as bad as my friends make out either (not that it tastes good!). Is there a difference in snorting particular pills? any worse than others?
(I can guess that those pills that are whole may hurt more than those that are crushed)
------------------
Drop everything and get your hands in the air!!

Friends reports on Pink Hearts in queensland were straight to black. had a line up with two other pills, white mitsus and sumthing else.. pink hearts went straight to black and continued to eat the paper (or wotever) underneath it.. i'm getting one soon so i can tell ya the dimensions and what it looks like exactly ..

I don't think the difference between snorting a crushed MDMA pill and crushing a Speed base pill is any different.
I don't like doing it in general.
Only do it really when i'm too stoned to cut the pill properly, and dust comes off, then i make a decent line and go it. (btw this happens every time i go out)
So in conclusion, there is no diff as to snorting speed pills or MDMA pills. You either like snorting pills or ya don't.
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!