Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Keep it below the red

Raphsta

Bluelighter
Hi there, just a warning, if what I write below is just too stupid or doesn't make sense, blame mona! ;p
I've just recently had enough of people overloading their system on drugs. For example, one of my friends who only started pilling a bit over a month ago, his second or third time he had 3 pills, which was ssoo not necessary. But a bit of his attitude is "I goto the gym and am big, I can handle drugs". I'm thinking most people don't really think about the risks, especially people around my age (18).
I've just recently been thinking about comparing a human body to a car, and drugs to car modifications.
wink.gif
. If you want to change things from running normal (increasing performance/take a drug) you have to take care in many factors. For a car, make sure you put higher quality fuel in than usual if you do mods to it which will push it to it's limits. If the car is run at nonstop with these extra mods it's gonna heat up, and if it over heats the engine is not gonna like it at all! So check your coolant levels, top up as necessary, don't overfill. If the engine overheats, let it cool down for a while before restarting it. No need to put your foot down all the time, nothing wrong with driving it normally, less to worry about things breaking, etc. Once in a while when your car has been running perfectly at normal levels, you can do a few mods, but remember the car isn't unbreakable, and don't over do it.
Ocassionally though, the fuel is right, the cooling is right, everything is running perfectly, but things can still go wrong when upping the performance, maybe your new go-fast bits imported from japan (or amsterdamn) has pushed your car over the limit. You car being in good tune will be able to handle it better than a car which is being thrashed all the time, but it may lead upto you having to call Road-Side assistance for a bit of help. Make sure you know what you're putting in your car, maybe only modify it bit by bit, don't have to do it all in one go... Just because you have a 2.6 litre twin turbo godzilla engine in your car doesn't make you less prone to problems than the little hyundai engine. But the all important thing is to make sure they're running properly, and not overwork them, as driving them normally isn't that bad is it? You don't always need mods to increase your driving experience, theres always small ways to increase your driving experience, just make sure you don't crash into anything!
cya..
;p

Hey Raphsta,
I totally agree with everything you stated in your post. People have got to respect their bodies and know that it has limits! I don't know whether anyone will bother to read this - but here's my personal experience.
One of my 16 year old work friends has only recently (the last 6 months) got into the rave scene. He used to only drink alcohol and was the social drunk, but is now a completely different person. Keep in mind that this guy is relatively tiny in size and is young!
Now, every time I see him @ a rave, he is off his tree. Which- is fine in moderation (wow, what a cliche - but you know what I mean!) but not 3 pills a night once every week.
It's not only when he goes out though, it's constantly just when he's hanging w/ friends aswell. The other day he was @ his school fete tripping his butt off. Then today, he calls me for some goey on a staff development day!!
And I really wouldn't know a quarter of the drugs he takes each week...
Now guys, he's not my best friend or anything - but I'm a concerned onlooker who knows her own limits and I'm scared to see someone do this to themselves.
What do you guys think? Were you like this @ 16? Do you reckon that I should intervene in anyway? I feel guilty that I've got him pills etc. in the past and that maybe I should totally steer clear of this situation.
Or, am I just over-reacting? It just scares me that I haven't seen him 'straight' for months. Every time I've seen him, he's been under the influence of something.
Ok, enough babbling... any inputs on this would be appreciated
smile.gif
Thanks guys,
Hugs,
**chowbaby**

Raphsta: hehehe, just playin my friend. Fully agreeing with ya though on what ya said.
smile.gif
Sometimes you try even warning your friends and telling them iuts not necessary to pop heaps and heaps of pills, but i think its got to do with image and pride aswell. *shrug* "I'm *COOL* cos i pop 5 per night, sometimes 6 or 7!" <-- Bah, fuck that attitude.
When i first started pilling, was with some older older freinds, and one of my closer buddies (Greets fly to TOnicBOy (not a bluelighter) ) simply said:
"Klownzy, moderation is the key."
To this day i stick with that quote.
*HUGZ-2-ALL*
Mr.Klownz.

raphsta that was cool, i fucken love analogies. If it were up to me, i wouldn't allow any posts that do not at least contain analogies. Joke, but yeah i just love analogies like a service station owner loves Monaros.
Chowbaby; problem is 16yo are very hard to get to do anything but what they want. I was in a similar situation once and all i could do was wait for the guy to grow up. Another problem with 16yo is they are not well versed in the sublties of not get busted. I'd steer clear, unless you need the cash. I say this cause if you stop supplying him, someone else will, and who knows what with quality wise.

hiyagain..
Just on what Mr.Klownz said about people thinking it's cool to take heaps of pills, and do it for pride and their image..
"I popped 8 pills on saturday night and I had a mad time!"
i'd rather just say "I had the fucken best time of my life" on 1-2 pills or no pills even, also the fact that the second one is much safer.
the body was designed to run as it does normally, without drugs. we have to remember that, and take care when we get it running abnormally.. abnormal is quite nice though!
wink.gif

cya

I can't understand why people would think that someone who pops a lot of pills in a night does it so others think they are cool.
This is the silly. Who the hell would pop way more pills then necessary so others think they are cool!
I don't know anyone who would say, wow you've had 6 pills tonight? your cool man!
Chowbaby,
Your situation is a tough one. If it were me, I would say something, but would steer clear of things like 'drugs are bad, your fucking your body up' and all that. I would remind your friend that he's got the rest of his life to live, and there is no point doing things now that he may regret later...
Its hard to explain, there is a very fast transistion i believe, people one day think that as many drugs as they can get is good, then one day it hits them, moderation and control.
It happend to me. I realised, i'm 18. I've got about 30 fun years in me. I want to make something out of my life, and if I get into the trap of taking enormous amounts of drugs it will be a struggle to get out.
You should also ask your friend what is important to him. Is he doing the drugs to stay in contact with his friends, does he feel like he won't be able to communicate or hang out with his friends with out the drugs?
This is bad, happend to me, over the hols I had a smoking partner who I thought was a really good friend, and when we quit smoking we'd still be friends (we both decided to quit for school, y12). We hardly ever talk now, and I've realised that there wasn't much in the friendship but bong smoking (unfourtinatley it took until I quit smoking to realise this!!!)
anyway, i'm babbling, and not making much sense. Good Luck! You should act, but make the friend remember that your on their side, your just giving some friendly advice that can be brushed aside if they don't want it.
phil
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

^
I didn't mean people pop pills just to be cool. But lots of people do go unnecessarily overboard sometimes, and for reasons unknown to me think that they're invincible and no amount of drugs can harm them. Just like the example of my friend having the mind set of "I'm big, i goto the gym, I can take whatever". People should always try stick to the minimum, lowers the risk of anything bad happening, and thats exactly what we don't need happening, someone dying while on an E (WHILE not because of) overloading the system ,, not good!
aaaah..
wink.gif

Hey turbo
wink.gif
you've inspired a really good thread here, I honestly don't understand why you hesitated to post in the first place.
As for you entropope, seems as though you're quite keen on the odd simile too yeah?
cheers,
mona.

hey raphy whats doin, cool analogy, i like to think of myself of an anaglies man, but i always forget em, maybe cause they are made when i am way bent, (hold on, in this new world where going overboard is not cool, so is not cool to say how off my head i was, even though i was ??). heres the moto, i dont want Eing, Rolling whatever you want to call it, to become a "world" of machoness, competetiveness, with people playing down how gone they are and then dissing those, who just say as habbit,
For shame...(dont think im a dick cause i said "for shame" i mearly wrote it cause ive always wanted to
smile.gif

------------------
Fukitzpumpin