Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Merchandise

Av

Bluelighter
Howdy people...
alot of you enquired about the Bluelight t-shirts (response has been great), I rang around, I can get them printed for $15 per shirt (you provide the shirt) or $20(they provide a shirt [which im guessing is pretty CRAPPY])...
still dont know how to do transfers, which is what most of you want, anyone know how to do this?
For those of you that wish to print them yourselves i have uploaded some nice high quality versions to give you the best chance of them turning out.
IMAGE A: is in PSD (photoshop) format and has a transparent BG, so you should be able to print it on any shirt color
Image A
IMAGE B: is just a higher quality version of the original, with white background, its in JPG format (so moost of you should be able to view/print this)
Image B
While mucking around in photoshop i came up with a concept for the 1st bluelight rave flyer....check it out
here
Seeeya.
-Av

thanks, av!!!
flyer looks good - can't wait for the rave to happen!

just an idea!!!!!!!
from computor related shops you can get tranfer paper that you just feed into the printer, then iron on a t-shirt yourself,
although they are not as good a quality, they are not that much worse off (surprisingly pretty cool!!!)
it would be much easier & cheaper if you put a finalised image on a web page, everyone could buy their own transfer paper, print the image, and iron it on to anything they like!!!
and voila, a DIY bluelight t-shirt!!!
worth a try?????
or maybe you could think about patches!! (pretty cheap and very easy to sew onto anything such as a t-shirt, bags etc...)
love grrl_e
[This message has been edited by grrl_e (edited 28 March 2000).]

Yep, I went to Officeworks last Saturday and got bubblejet iron on t-shirt transfers.
There are a few different kinds, but the main differences are:
* Transfers with transparent background for printing on light coloured shirts - about $14.95 for 5 A4 transfers.
* Transfers with opaque background for printing on dark coloured shirts - about $19.95 for 5 A4 transfers.
* HP namebrand transfers for light coloured shirts, you have to horizontally mirror the image before printing and then iron on - about $29.95 for 5 sheets.
So I guess with the cost of a bonds tee, plus one A4 sheet per tee, you're looking at $10 to $15 per shirt. A little saving in cost and you can experiment as you like. Also, with the transfers you can print smaller designs and cut them out to iron on wherever you like, so a little www.bluelight.ru across the bicep cuff of the t-shirt could be possible or whatever. You could print a whole sheet full of Av's little blue pills and then scatter them all over the front and back of the shirt if you wanted!
wink.gif

PLUR to you all.

Hey DannyBoy,
Just like to say that you are officially kickin'ass, and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say......here's to you, the quintessential bluelighter...
(This is when the trumpet sounds and we all raise our lit lighters in salute)
keep up the grand work....and thanx
------------------
Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another

i can organise to get a batch made up at a screenprinters that does prints on shirts, say maybe 1 size for men and one for women would anyone be intersted in buying one?

Just a suggestion -
I tried this transfer business last year (for our basketball team shirts!), and rang into hassles when trying to mirror image the file. If you're going to upload the JPG file, can you also provide one that is already mirror flipped? It'd probably make some people's lives (like me) lots easier!
PS : The flyer looks mad

Heya Bluelighters!
It's been a while since I've posted - probably just me getting over that chronic weekend that I told you about!
But anyway, just wanted to say that Av, you are doing such an awesome job of organising the t-shirts and sydney rave! Thankyou!! I may not have been around here that long - but I'm still a keen lil' member of the bluelight community
smile.gif

Now - hands up those who will be wearing Av's funky creation on their shirts for Gatecrasher or Utopia?! I'm for sure going to both now, so I really hope that I can catch up with some of you there
wink.gif

It's good to be back guys!
Hugs,
**chowbaby**

thankyou everyone for all the kind feedback...its the best way to get experience, ive always loved design based around e culture but never really had a chance to delve into it...hopefully ill get better... if anyone ever needs flyers done..(hint, hint) *cough*...anyway, thanks, it's my pleasure....
Evil duck asked for a mirrored image (*sigh*) ... you can get it here: HERE!
ciao 4 now
-Av

Ok peoples.. i dunno if anyone is still interested in badges or keyrings or anything??.. but yeah well i've emailed around and sent of your design Av to see what it would cost, it'd be plastic and we'd have our names underneath or something.. yeah well for a run of say 50 i've got tentative prices of $10-$12 each and for our names something like $12-$15.. that is pretty good i reckon. Anyways a few places are sending me stuff in the mail, so anyone wanna help me decide on what company to choose and all the fiddly details? I don't wanna be the one to blame for anything.. email me..
I'll keep you up to date with everything as well
------------------
Drop everything and get your hands in the air!!