Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ADAM NOT EVE

flip

Bluelighter
Having just read alot of the pill reports it seems to me that there is not much real E around at the moment as most of the pills seem to testing positive to MDEA not MDMA.This is of course preferable to the speed bombs that were going around before but still I cant wait for some proper bikkies to hit town,as MDEA can have a tendancy to knock you on your arse.

just as long as you know that when someone writes MDEA in pillreports.com it is an entirely subjective opinion.. there is no accurate way of us testing these pills and guarenteeing (sp?) their exact make-up.
i'd still love to know myself wether or not the last batch of ck's had MDEA or MDMA. without gas spectro testing how can we be sure?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

I was actually refering to the fact that most pills seem to be testing purple/black rather than blue/black.

From what everyone's been saying about the test reagent though, I was under the impression that a positive result terminating in black colouring will only indicate a positive to MDxx, leaving you with the knowledge that "Yes, there is MD-something present" but no further information as to whether that 'something' is MA or EA.
Also, it could be that the difference in reports between people stating the colour of the liquid was dark purple or dark blue before turning black could be subjective based on the concentration of MDxx, the amount of pill tested and the available light they observed the colour change in.

yeah i have watched two grown men argue for an hour over "its purple" "no its more blue" "no its purple!!" ... both of them looking at the same bit of liquid in a brightly lit room....
thank god the colour difference wasnt in the blue/green spectrum or nobody would agree
wink.gif

i think many people dont look for the very minor shade of blue that pure MDMA shows and write "purple/black" by default. even a-j doesnt want to enter into any of this and says we should all wait for ez-test 2 to clear it all up

i agree that u cannot tell, esp if it wasn't a pure mix but i do have this theory.
safrole (precursor to MDMA, and no, hehe, not admitting to testing safrole myself, got info off hive) which has no amphetamine structure turn the reagent PURPLE then to black. this is coz it contains the MD part of the MDXX drugs that differentiates them from speed etc.
we know amphetamine and methylamphetamine turn the reagent orange/brown. what about ethylamphetamine, the other half of MDEA. from what i understand this is useless as a drug goes (which could go a fair way in explaining y MDEA has little amphetamine like effects). Perhaps ethylamphetamine doesn't change orange with the tester, or to a less extent.
THUS:
the MD part of the molecule gives a purple reaction.
the amphetamine/methamphetamine part of the molecule gives orange. those two colours together would give a darker dirtier black colour. (e.g saw an old XO go more browny/dirty colour then str8 to black, no purple at all, and we all know about them)
the ethylamphetamine in MDEA gives no reaction and hence y MDEA is just purple coz its only reacting to the MD part.
its just a stab in the dark, don't have a clue how the reagent reacts to ethyl-.. but it could explain y they did say initially MDA/MDMA blue/greyish -> black, and MDEA purple -> black

Your reasoning certainly makes sense, Biscuit. Can anyone confirm this?
------------------
flip

johnboy my friend, i think i'll times you by 2 on the MDEA vs. MDMA refering to the last batch of cK's. Very curious?!
****** Fucking Ass Pounders though! ******
Mr.Klownz.

yeah all we need now, klowzy, is one remaining ck that hasn't been gobbled yet and access to a gas spectrograph.... like thats ever going to happen
oh went looking at dancesafe and eve, got these results for ck's
dancesafe: red ck's contained only MDMA
eve: white CK's contained 48mg MDMA as well as ephedrine and caffeine
neither of which sound like australia's fav pills of 99/00 do they?
oh and flip, the most reliable MDMA result i've seen in melbourne lately has been from a batch pf white euros about a month ago, probably still around, a very blue reaction.

I'll offer up a cK to be tested.
No worries. I'd like to know what they are too.
cheers,
mona.

I reckon I know what ck's have in them (IMO)
Ass pounders I hear you say klownzy - of course they are.
Now the supermen I have are very special indeed, light as a feather - hmmmmm.
Any suggestions people???

well i have a few smurf.. and most concern you giving me the rest of your supermen to 'test' on my gc (nose) or lc (tongue).. i mean you can't improve on mother nature can you?
------------------
Drop everything and get your hands in the air!!
[This message has been edited by cosmic_seadog (edited 29 March 2000).]

I had the good fortune of getting a few pills GC tested by a friend who used to work in a lab. It took a few goes to work out the protocol, but I think we got it right. This was about a year ago. We tested a green mitsubishi and a green euro. The mitsubishi was MDMA + filler (about 65mg I think). The euro was MDEA and caffeine.
This may only be heresay, but my dealer says the Euros, CK's and CU's were made by the same people. This makes sense (they seemed to be pressed well, were quite strong, same size and had a similar effect). I would say the the australian cK's were all MDEA, but also had caffeine to keep you up.

brisgrrl: please please please email me as soon as possible about this... we really need the protocol to set up testing here in aus so any info you've got we really need
smile.gif

cheers
[email protected]