Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Non-MDMA pill - Melbourne - Mickey Mouse

melburn_madness

Bluelighter
Dodgy pills about...

In melbourne watch out for 'Micky Mouse' pill, they are white quite fat, print on one side and (-) on the otherside.

These babys are nasty, a friend took half and felt 'they where going to die' after only ingesting half a pill and the effects kicked in about 15 mins. He was tripping, couldn't focus and was fucked for about an hour.

I saw the left over pills the next day and believe it or not it had started to melt or burn though the little pill bag it was in. Had a NASTY ass smell to it nothing i can put my fingar on, and it left an oily residue on my fingars when i touched it.

I tested them up turned a slight orange which ment Ket. with my test kit but apparently it was a PCP pill.... 8(

So watch out for them :)

As for what happened to left over pills..... they ended up in the bin where they belong.

^ Thanks for the warning. Just to be clear - what reagent was used to test the pill?

I have edited the thread title to let people know.

BigTrancer :)

Nah they dont sound like the ones i saw, anyone else ever seen a pill melt though the bag? i though that was a bit odd

right.. im talking about leaving it on the table in my case it was around 3points.

(removed 4k's quote)

Last edited:
PCP will test up as ketamine with your mandelin tester as they have a similar chemical structure. One is a slkight variation of the other, and their effects are almost identical. You probably wouldn't be able to differentiate between the two. So either way, it doesn't matter if it was PCP or Ket, they're basically the same thing.

ah well if it was a K pill then my tester would have shown a more ovbious result cause i broke off a fair bit of powder and appiled the tester to it.

Did it feel like your usual k pills melburn? or it had that little something else that you couldnt put your finger on ?

K will last ~45-60min. Depending on amount of course. But it sounds like you got a nice dose ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it feel like your usual k pills melburn? or it had that little something else that you couldnt put your finger on ?

I didn't take it a friend did.
They took half of it.
Came on in 15mins
he said he was 'trippin'
I dont think there was much K in it at all cause the bearly changed colour when i tested it up

I didn't take it a friend did.
They took half of it.
Came on in 15mins
he said he was 'trippin'
I dont think there was much K in it at all cause the bearly changed colour when i tested it up

Could be strong MDA+ MDMA combo. That can come on within 15 min and have a very heavy and psychedelic headspace.

But then that would show as red then black right on the tester?

I'd put my money on the test result rather than some dude said it's 'trippy'... testers are pretty good.

BT :)

^Hehe BigTrancer.

Seriously though... sounds nothing more than a shitty "K-Bomb". I personally like to avoid these fuckers, due to the fact that a "K-Hole" is not the most sociable experience. I like my pills to contain a typical dose of MDMA (I like the chatty, "glowy", loved-up and slightly "smacked-out" felling these pills have been known to dish out. Definately Ketamine though... I hardly doubt it's PCP ( I haven't even read or heard of PCP being used as an adulterant for psycho-active ingredient for pills, but... nothing suprises me these days.)

If you don't like that dissociative "ickiness" and "scatteredness" pills with Ketamine have been known to give-off... then stay away from these puppies. Ketamine has been known to be an "ugly" experience if you're not expecting it in a public, social setting (Heck... could even be "ugly" in the privacy of your own home.)

I'd avoid these the only people i have seen with them are the scummiest fucks on earth.