Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Who uses medic?

Vune

Bluelighter
The majority of people I know in Perth never take a pill without a can of medic. I think the spray is so much better than a vix stick.
Who here feels likewise?
i wonder if they have it in the us?
[This message has been edited by Vune (edited 25 March 2000).]

I totally agree with u there, the smell is so much better than vix. Just thinking about it makes me want to take a deep breath. Best to have it in a stuffed toy for sure. But remember watch out for those bouncers they'll take it off u in a sec
frown.gif

But I wonder what the stuff does to oneself when u inhale such concetrated amounts?

YEah the bouncers do occasionally nab it, don't know why though.
AS TO deliberately inhaling the contents it will give you a dirty butane rush which is nothing like nitrous oxide and a minty breath.
A cool thing to do with medic is close your eyes and spray on the face. Your whole face goes cold and numb (Awesome when peaking!!!)
[This message has been edited by Vune (edited 25 March 2000).]

hahaha Dominic!! trust you to ask that question!! You're crazy....hhhhhhhm im so stoned
redface.gif

------------------
Jungle...To make you move and twist
Jungle...On top of the list

i've seen this everywhere on the main and about the place.. dumb it down for me.. medic is what? brand name? how does it come and where do you get it?

Medic is used as a air freshner often when someones sick,,,it cleans nasal passages and just smells plain good. I've never experienced a butane rush but it's damn resfreshing,,,I just pick it up from the local supermarket.
damn security racks it every time
frown.gif

------------------
Some minds deserve to be expanded
Others belong to the ignorant

You WA peeps are really odd!! You spray air freshner onto your faces ?
I have never heard anything so bizzare!
------------------
"All i'm offering is the red pill and you stay in wonderland"

I DJed in Perth a few months back (I'm from SA) and experienced the medic thing for the first time. We bought a few for NYE and it became the joke of Adelaide. Get with the program kiddies.....Bulbies are the answer.
Nothing beats the nos factor!!!!!

Noddy - did you do a set at Ascii? (in perth, i mean).
------------------
Jungle...To make you move and twist
Jungle...On top of the list

No!
people don't buy medic to inhale. THey buy it to spray. Put it this way its vicks in a can
*medic massages*
haha hi Junglist