• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Not A Pill Report - Chemical Alternatives...

BlackMonk

Bluelighter
Gidday All,
Does anyone have any suggestions for alternatives to rolling? A few months ago I backed off, and sided with meth for a while. Well!! I must agree with the commentary in the post titled "No more pills for chowbaby" regarding speed. It fucks you over, physically and mentally. My comedowns from it are shocking, i think I am going to die form heart attack. It sucks!!! I doesn't seem to screw mind psyche up too much, I can deal with it that, but physically, yeuch!!! About a week ago I had a cap (I'm from brizzy, it was about a month, maybe more, after they first arrived), and it made me feel physically worse after a comedown. My heart was acting weird nearly a week later. Three weeks later I had two of those caps, and side were much less. I think maybe whizzing has made rolling worse for me (although, the caps were not that good at all, apparently they may have had acid in them, if they did, no effect). Anyhow, enuff babbling. Im very keen for alternatives, I am simply asking for suggestions. I went looking for XLR8, but appreantly its off the market, in brisbane anyway (bad, bad news). I dont like drinking too much, mainly cause the boys in blue can easily detect it. Sugestions anyone??? I am VERY keen for 2-cb, but i know I wont find that without synthesising it myself (or by pure luck, a mail order from overseas and a dead shit customs office). GHB interest me somewhat. Coke aint cheap. So what suggestions have we got pplz???
------------------
Serenity, Tranquility, Peace...

I've been clubbing the last two weekends on just alcohol. Its ok, except for the falling over bit, and the looks when you tread on peoples toes. Since I dont act like a beer bully there is no agro, just a look of, get some co-ordination will you!
And I tried coke for the first time also (albeit in a pub). It is different in that it had no power (to dance) just an arrogant attitude that can be done without. I won't be doing it again.
I am not a big fan of speed - lack of sleep, loss of apetite etc, so its either pills or grog for me. Once you learn how to dance on pills, dancing on grog is very easy, you just won't last till 8 in the morning thats all. :)

GHB is the alternative you are looking for.
Commonly called 'liquid X' cause its similiar effects to E. Please to all the common sites ie
lycaeum
erowid
alt.drugs.chemistry
etc
to find information. and for everyone's sake PLEASE USE IT RESPONSIBLY and DON'T DRINK WHILE ON GHB...
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

Thanks fellas for the input. Last night I experimented with a rather interesting mix of legal substances. At 9:00pm I had about 4grams of St.Johns Wort, at 10:30 pm I popped 2 grams of guarana (Both the St.Johns and Guarana were the ones with extra goodies like tyrosine (for dopamine production) and other stuff, then at 11 I downed 2 Super Tennants beer (A whopping 9% Alcohol, went down with a burn!!). I went into the rave (System 6) at 11pm. Come 11:30 I was pretty charged. Then I had 3 more g's Guarana (by the end of the night it was about 7g's) and one of the new Red Eye Platinum (Delicious!). Basically I had a much better time than last weekend @progression, where I had 2/3 of a cap and 1/3 pink heart. The only problem with last night was the plateau drop off was very rapid and I had to go home at 4.
Anyhow, I shall be investigating GHB 4 sure.
Again, thanks pplz.

yep i agree with GHB..i don't know a lot about it but its effects are apparently excellent and its side effects what make it so attractive. it is actually beneficial and u feel better in the morning after. u can have it days on end as well.
in fact the only prob, provided u know exactly how much to have and the correct precautions, is the chance u could become dependent on it.
it was only just made illegal in the U.S, god knows how u get it here, illegal means again but u MUST know the dosage which is y powder is better than liquid.

try ma huang tea (contains ephedra)... it's available,without questions asked, in china town. but it's almost like drinking tooooo much coffee, it may make u jittery.
------------------
glo-ing from the INSIDE.

Being a Brisneylander I can sympathise with BlackMonk. I personally cannot get and have not seen 2CB or GBH. I know that they are around but it seems to me that the charlie is easier to get.
How was system 6?

First of all, thanks again 4 the responses every1, I guess I'll be busy now hehe...
And to Jag, the system went off with a bang alright. It was one of the best i've been to. All the sets were pretty kick arse. Paul Holden put on a few oldskool happy hard tracks that went off, Callan played some great tracks (a few from the new Karim cd, I highly recommend it if u like the sound of the system). It was definitely a good rave.
I'm looking forward to Blue matrix this saturday.
PS: I hate to be pedantic, but, don't be fooled by what the media have said about GHB,
it is GHB, not what "they" like to call it, Grevious Bodily Harm (GBH), which we know isn't.

As a postscript: I read in an old copy of Ministry magazine (UK) last year a good recipe and have tried it with some success:
4 x normal strength St.John's Wort caps/tabs/pills (say 200mg worth, total)
2 x Vitamin B6 caps/tabs/pills (normal strength)
1 x large glass of Vodka...

Obviously, experiment with the strengths for your own metabolism, but I found this kept a dirty great Cheshire-cat-smile on my dial all night...
The one Vodka is allowed to become three or four (as they tend to do...)if you wish and can be substituted for just about any alcohol I think
smile.gif
One caveat: watch out for possible wicked headaches as a side effect...(anyone?)
candyflip
------------------
The latest pill tests, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au/E-Z_Test/Testing/testing.html

Also, please don't try to import a GHB kit into Australia. I have been having extensive email conversations with someone who tried and got busted. he was EXTREMELY lucky not to get jail.
They tried to nail him with 'intention to manufacture a dangerous date rape drug'
Fuck thats harsh!!!
I have a possible lead to get some, but I"m not telling until its proven, so email me and I'll keep ya posted...

Hey, must agree with Junglist, it seems there is a strong tendancy for people on this board to lean away from dope. I can see why people who can afford to roll often enough, would not "waste" their time, but i still find it a great way to chill out with some friends, or even to go hardcore with some (some: read 10-12) beers and get really screwed over.
wink.gif
I use it as a great alternative to the crazy hectic club scene every now and then.

yup i agree. nothing more relaxing then sitting around the lounge room with 4-5 mates getting whacked to Strangers With Candy and Dr Katz.
you need about 1 hour after those shows to get your mind back to normal pace tho. its like your brain is raceing in the 100m final watching them shows
smile.gif

hello guys ???
why do you need chemicals at all
ive been raving both on pills/loui on alcahol and weed and also totally straight
i find if im not taking any pills or lou that the latter is best, i usually cant go as hard but i can still last all night and im talking till like 10 the next morning,
you still feel scattered the next day from lack of sleep but after 10hrs of sleep your fine