• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Report - White Mitsubishi (Import) There Back!!!

Rhumba

Bluelighter
Hi all!
Yep, there back!!! Sik mitsi's!
Description: Pure white, with very faint beige spekles, bevile around edge on logo side, score on the back, big logo, to within 1mm of edge.
Height: 5mm, Width: 10mm, (Big pill's!)
Very professional looking pill known to be imports.
Dropped whole one, took approx 40mins to start feelin it kicking in, by 1 hour i was rushing quite hard with a slight knock you on the arse feel, but i had a couple of lines of very pure speed about 2 hours before which easily let me dance thru it, very luved up, heaps of empathy! All up lasted about 3 hours with a very nice easy comedown, you could easily sleep the next day if you only had one! Did not test with E-Z, i dont think i need to! have heard there is a fair bit of them around but not heaps!!
all i can say is yum yum! bring em on!
Cya,
Rhumba
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

just a few of points here... first up, a great review, very concise, i wish more people would post exact pill dimensions, gold star for you!
smile.gif

but i guess you noticed how directly above this post was the automatic report generated by pillreports from your post there... if you didnt know about this you do now.
smile.gif

to tell the truth this took me by suprise too, jase didnt warn me about it, or maybe he did and i didn't notice... but anyway its a good system and hopefully will keep everything centralised at pillreports and make it easier for people to find what they need faster...
oh and i noticed how you said there was no need for an ez test... i guess not, it does sound like a good, clean pill... but it is a good idea to test all pills regardless as much can be told from a test result, for instance a blue/black reaction may mean mdma without any mdea... so if in future you can test all pills it would be greatly appreciated...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

They sound familiar
smile.gif

I'll post a picture for you to compare with.
JB: I forgot to mention that a brief copy of reports is also posted to the relevant forum.
I had to actually close the US pill reports forum for a few days last week, to get the americans using it.
I even had in 1 inch high writing "PLEASE POST ALL REPORTS TO WWW.PILLREPORTS.COM" and they where ignoring it.
You auzzies seem to have a lot more discipline
smile.gif

Jase.
[This message has been edited by Jase (edited 25 March 2000).]

Hey Rhumba
i had one of these sick puppies last night. i agree they are a very clean pill, a lovely warm peak about 1.5 hours in. and a cruisy plateua for the next couple of hours.....and the comedown, what comedown
biggrin.gif

i was going to pass on the pill when offered because it was a white mitsi, i'm glad i didn't. i bought off the DJ so i thought he would have the good shit. still i'd be wary of buying white mitsis from just anywhere....i really should get an ez tester

hmmmm i bought a white mitzi last night, shame it turned out to be another lame speed bomb... so just a warning peeps, there are still crappy imitations around so keep testing!
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Just backing up Johnboy's point.
I tested a White Mitsi a week ago, and it turned orange/red = speed bomb. It wasn't as big as the orig posters pill, obviously different.
Please don't go on the mitsi label anyone! I know of someone who bought a complete dud green Mitsi a few weeks ago. I bought one from a trusted source, known import, black instantly (in the EZ) and absolutely loved it...
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

Hi all!
johnboy, so sorry you ended up with a dud one! j_swift, very yummy hey?
In the origanal post I gave a very detailed physical description of the pill as I think this is the key to getting an import or locally made shit! As far as I know and I could be wrong! locally made ones have a small, not very good looking stamp whereas these ones go to within 1mm of the bevilled edge. The imports are very professional looking pill. The are very hard, you need to bite down hard to break it up, it also looks like it is sealed together with a coating of gum/resin/sugar who knows?! Its not powdery its just solid, also these are big pills, not some bullshit double stack or anything just a nice big fat juicy pill!
enjoy peoples!
Rhumba
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!