Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

farting on e

TripsterC

Bluelighter
Friday night went out to a party popped 2 which i thought was mdma, but after taking it made me feel it was more mda or pma or someshit. I was getting anxious with long morning come down but with nice convo between 4 freinds, we all took the same pill as we usually get it off the same person but most of the times he gets more mdma pills than speedbombs. But like all morning i coudnt stop farting and 2 other guys i coudnt even control it. I mean im a person who dont fart at work or public sometimes wtih close freinds or at home but as we talked about the topic cause i coudnt stop, a mate said people who fart live longer and healthier as they say for people who spit yak. Has anyone ever felt like this before on e. If thats true im gonna fart when ever i get a chance too

Um.... err... what did you eat before you popped these pills? usually if you ate something different or change of diet or ate some high fibre/carbos can cause sudden increase of farts.

This thread is making me laugh =D

i seriously doubt it was the chems... could be though. I usually need a dump when i get on speed.

As for not having any idea what's in your pills (a BIG difference between PMA & MDA... or some shit), get a tester already.

Could it have something to do with the supressed appetite, or supressed digestive system? I don't know maybe the gases are just being pushed out, like what happens when you can't go to the toilet and the just the gas comes out.

"and remember kids, if its wet, its not a fart" ;)

pills make me fart just before they come on and then i gotta take a shit. happens to a mate as well, no matter what pill.

Last night I was on meth and MDMA and they gave me stomach cramps, nausea and gas as the first one was being digested. I took a dump and it burned. I get these symptoms on pills alone but they've never been this bad.

i get the same prob the next morning after a night on pills/speed. I think the fact that there's no food in my stomach and all the chems racing through, they just want to digest something. lol. as someone said, this topic makes me laugh. :D

heh funny shit.

I fart like all buggery the next morning. I can also set my watch by the 'ecciedump' that comes at about 11am the next day EVERY time, it's usually damn nasty :p

Yeah, I too have had the "farting" experience after smoking Meth or popping pills.

As for why does it happen? Well, I can't give you a definately accurate reason why it does... but I'm just assuming here. Here's my theory.

Stimulants have been known to make me crave a big dump, especially if I have been drinking on them. I think the reason why this actually DOES happen, is... the fact that stimulants relax the bowels. I notice after having a Coffee and a Cigarette... espcially in the mornings, I get an immense urge to shit. But, it's one of those "Powerful, Desperate" shits, if you get me there? The ones that once they begin to make their un-settling presence in your guts... no matter what!! You have to abondon what you were currently doing and run straight for the fuggin bowl.

Ohh yeah... I also noticed that after churning a big fat cone down, I have the sudden urge to go as well. :)