Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

not a pill report: plezure in melb

m-mac

Bluelighter
does anyone in melb think plezure's going to be worth going to??
thanks

dont know but apparantly last year was pretty good and it is being put on by M.U.D so the production will be good. my only worry is that it is all ages so it might be a bit of a kiddie rave.I'm still going however as i have a couple of apricot rolexes burning a hole in my pocket. see you wide eyed and grinning on the dance floor!!!.
------------------
flip

I AM CERTAINLY GOING and no matter what the party is like IT WILL GO OFF FOR ME for I too have a few of those apricot babies with a crown on them...heheh...
WOHUOOOOOOYAY>...can't wait...mama
smile.gif
PLUR
smile.gif

princehamlet
wink.gif

ummmmmm some how i ended up at plezure last night.... not really sure how it happened.... all i can say it was a fan-fucking-tastic night!! did you guys end up going?
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

yep....
had a mad night aswell, started off badly (obtainability of pills etc..) and took a good 2 hrs for our splits to kick in, but when they did....mmmmmmmmmmmm......

We went to Pleazure and had a great time. The decor was impressive! The venue was perfect imo. Lots of room, comfy chill areas, and smooth floors.
Atomica was wearing a white furry hat with fluoro-orange ears. I had a white glowing 'invasion' shirt on and a black cap.
By the way, our watches were Rolex, and kept perfect time.
wink.gif

had a ball, good to see party promoters putting a bit of effort into the chill out rooms the ones at pleazure were brilliant ,loved the pink pussy room!!! Those rolexs sure pack a punch dont they .A friend who had 3 over the evening was hallucinating quite heavily at one point has any one else had this experiaence with them.
------------------
flip

smile.gif
Sorry no hallucinations from the Rollexes...hehehe...but everything else you can imagince...I really loved those babies...but now they are all gone...huh...
frown.gif

Now about the party...IT KICKED ASS...or ARSE...hehehe...awsome setup...chillout rooms...dance areas...sweet music...Will E Tell...aaahhhhhh...sooooo gooooddddd....Midro wasn't too bad either...his usual cocky self...
I wasn't gonna go, but I'm so glad I did...I don't have one thing to complain about... so glad you all had a good night...I wich I ran into some of you...probably did, but didn't know it...I hugged, kissed, loved, played, danced, talked, laughed...and more with so many people I never met...hehehe...that's why I love raves...
smile.gif
PLUR
smile.gif

princehamlet

Oh by the way...if anyone saw a squishy, soft ball going around, or saw me play with it...that was me with my Glow In Dark ball...I also had a Light Sabre for a big part of the night...anyone???

Hey Hamlet,
Did U have that light saber at Two tribes as well? I saw someone walking around with one, just thought there couldn't be too many of them around.
If so, are you taking it to GC as well? I'm getting my tickets this week!!!! Yay!!!
PLUR
smile.gif
smile.gif

Raider

Sorry Raider, but it wasn't me at TT with a light sabre...because I didn't go to TT...gggrrr...
frown.gif

As for GC, I was going to go to it originally, but then decided to go to Offshore...now I'm thinking about GC again...and if I do come I'll bring all my toys with me
smile.gif
...the light sabre, the glowindark ball, tigger, stimpy, water guns...etc...hehehe
wink.gif

smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

Bit off topic now, talking about toys tho:
I saw one guy playing with a geodesic ball at TT... it was the coolest thing, and I was rushing my nut off on fishies at the time. Anyways, it was a sphere made from a whole bunch of straight plastic rods, about the size of a large grapefruit, and if you pulled the top and bottom of the ball away from each other the sphere grew up to the size of a basketball. Damn it was fun to play with at the time. He was bopping around to the beat with this ball pulsing away in his hands. Definitely one of the better toys I've seen
smile.gif