Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Jeff Mills - The Art of Connecting

BuckE

Bluelighter
i'm sure everyone knows that jeff mills is coming to melbourne for hardware 16 on a promotional tour for his new album 'the art of connecting.' has anybody heard anything about the new album? i've heard that he's remixing some of his older stuff like the bells, and i'm looking forward to grabbing a copy when its released.
BuckE
"If you really want something in this life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers." -- Homer Simpson

Haven't heard anything else except for that.. but I'm looking forward to the new album and can't wait to see him again!
If you are after some of his records, Sanity in the city (melbourne) has a back catalogue of Jeff Mills, Kat Moda EP (The Bells, Alarms), Mecca E.P (Step to Enchantment), etc etc...
check it out...
later

aewsome. thanks i'll check that out, didn't think Sanity had that great a selection.
BuckE
"How ironic. My crusade against television has come to an end so formulaic it could've spewed from the Powerbook of the laziest Hollywood hack..." -- Sideshow Bob