Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney Bluelight Rave / Website and Guestlist

Av

Bluelighter
Hey all... the Sydney siders BL rave is starting to come together [kinda], at the moment we are taking names to get an idea of how many are interested...
I made this little website to keep everyone up to date on whts going on, i sure hope this doesnt fall apart...if we are organised, there is no reason why it should
smile.gif

gonna need some newswriters to help maintain the page..i dont have time to do it myself
smile.gif

enjoy...and dont forget, if you want to come, just email ( [email protected] ) me giving your nick, how many friends you think you might bring, and anything you may be able to do to help out...and ill pop you on the website...
here is the url:
Bluelight Sydney Rave Organisation & Guestlist
(http://www.daniel.development.its-aust.com/personal/bluelight/)
looks kinda crappy? better bookmark it...if anyone wants to move it to a better server (ie..www.bluelight.ru/sydney) that would be very nice...
Peace.
-Av

wow, great site dude!! Im guessing you do web design but that picture on the top right of the site just fucken rullzzzzz. That should definatly go on our t-shirt. Congrats and good luck with the organisation!!
melbourne peeps: this puts us to shame!!!

Hey horsey....
have you read the t-shirt thread lately?... it is... were gonna make a batch soon...interested?
smile.gif

thanks for your comments.
Peace.
-Av

I just wanted to point out that since it was decided to split the idea for this into individual states, that this motivation has pretty much died in the rest of Australia.
I think this nation-wide or even multi-state rave idea will only work if we are all involved as a unity. It seemed to me that the highly dedicated people are from differing states, so these people need to stick together and help each other; share ideas, contacts and information.
Even if we post a seperate thing for each state concerning thier own rave but the organizers could oversee each state's post to make sure this works.
So what do you say? How about bringing this idea back to a joint bluelight effort and all working together?

Rest easy little one....
After talks with Johnboy we have decided to move the existing page to johnboys server, at the same time setting up pages for all the other states...
we need a few trusted news writers and updaters for the sites to make sure they dont fail, the key to the success is having the webpages and email contacts, on the board, threads tend to get buried and forgotten, this way we can really keep it alive across all states, as long as we have a few dedicated people running the show...ya?..
any volunteers or do I get johnboy to choose?...I want to see hands dammit...
smile.gif

on the Sydney side...response has been great and have already had alot of offers for help.... keep those requests coming [email protected]
Peace, Love and Moonbeams
wink.gif

-Av
[This message has been edited by Av (edited 25 March 2000).]

wow.. i stop reading bluelight for 4/5 days because of busy work schedules and i come back to find a TRANS-CONTINENTAL MONUMENTAL SCIENTIFCALLY IMBALANCED WHOPPER OF A MEET happening...
bluelight is starting to become it's own community isn't it? ;-]
ciao!

Av,
Way to goooooo! You got it all sorted! And my hand is up up up!
(I've done my Diploma of Professional Writing and Editing if that's any help to you).
Email me if you want to discuss anything.
Love Anj.