Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Opiotes and MDMA

4k4r3

Bluelighter
Hi fellow bluelighters,

Just wondering if there are any interations between opiotes (codeine) and MDMA. I had an aproximate 300mg dose at about 4:30 and am planning on pilling tonight. Are there any harmful interations i should know about?

Cheeers and keep up the good work everyone!

Hmm do not know about the effects when the opiates have been taken before but opiates such as codeine work quite well on the comedown.

I use codeine quite reguarly on comedowns. It takes the edge of the comedown but i think it places a massive strain on your body especially your heart. A combonation that finds me laying there covered in chuck is mdma, codeine and weed for some reason so i just eased up on the dose. Sorry i dont know much on the issue at hand. I would not recomend using mdxx after 300mg of codeine mate.

i had approx 250mg codiene one night around 6pm. by 7pm i was well and truly in dream land for a good hour - hour and a half. then when i was able to get off the floor had a line of pseudo for a bit of a wake up call. by 9:30 i was hitting the piss and by 10:30 was feeling the full affects of my 1st pill for the night. i felt rather tired a lot of the night but after a couple more bikkies everything was normal and i danced my night away :)

but yes i would definately reccomend having the Pills 1st then ur opiates for the come down. very nice way to relax after a big night.

P.S

Dude! im not a druggo!! i swear :D

Thanks guys, didn't end up pilling any way, ended with bunk pills! the one time i leave my tester at home! Beware the Orange Dolphins!!! Exactly the same press as the beloved blues, but a dirty orange/brown colour.

I take a prescription mx Tramal SR 100mg (which is a synthetic opiate) everyday (since Jan'04) for relief of constant pain in my knee. I usually have a line or 2 of wizz b4 I leave home, and normally have 2 pills during a night out. Since being on the abovementioned mx have only needed 1 line and 1 pill for the whole night, apparently and it is so the mx Tramal SR 100mg multiplies the effect of the wizz and pill twofold....bargain!!! I have experienced this on several occasions now...different pills each time and different whizz each time. I have a pretty high tolerance, as I have been a party girl since the early 70's and I'm still going strong. Take care....Technogranny.

Opiates (codeine, herion, morpheine, methadone, ect) are very strong alpha2 adrenaline agonists, so they basically slow down (or stop) your noradrenaline neurons (in the LC) from releasing noradrenaline. That is why your pupils contract when your stoned.

Amphetamines are strong alpha2 antagonists, so they keep the LC pumping out noradrenaline non stop. MDMA is a medium alpha2 antagonist. That is why your pupils dialate.

That is one reasons why people withdrawing from opiates feel very agitated - they get huge amounts of noradrenaline release.

^ all good and well , dont mean to sound harsh though but what did that have to do with the original questoin?.