Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cream - Perth, meetup thingy not pill report

entropope

Bluelighter
So far i'm going with only one person.... and he drives me fucking insane.
So here's hoping some blers are going?

i think i shall be there, if that soothes your pain at all....

insomni what do you mean?
Drave i'll see you maybe, i'm trying to get a bl t-shirt printed in time, i'll post something about how to find me tomorrow night
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

OK, now i am having major dilemmas trying to decide wether its worth the $30. Does anyone who knows what to expect, want to tell me what i am in for
icon5.gif
please
icon5.gif
What sort of music and how many people will be there
icon5.gif

I just heard it's close to selling out at end of trade friday night, don't know how many people that means.
As for the music, i'm not familar with Paul Bleasdale, but i'm expecting to hear what's popular in the UK, trance and house, deep house no rise crap, and i'm too fuct to descibe the trance, to me it's not the same if it's got nothing to do with Carl Cox.
Personally i wouldn't pay $30.
Don't feel bad about leaving me with the annoying guy, i'm now going with 5 or 6 peeps.
The bluelight shirt didn't happen, i nearly ran out of time when i trashed my disc that had the badge on it (by accident yes)
I guess i've not been of much help, if i was in your position i wouldn't go, but that's me, i got work sunday and a major test on monday. www.wabn.com.au/hypnosis/events.html might help.

oh yeah if you want to meet there, i'll be either sitting or bouncing on the steps outside the entrance in a blue shirt and a blue jacket, and some pants.
I have very very short hair that looks like it got cut my a Military baber with blunt shears, (at least i gave the nice young apprentice some practice huh?).
I'll be wearing blue pumas too.
Anyway i'll periodically light up a dark blue bic lighter
All this will happen about 1am

entropope, are you for real? too bad i'm not in perth; i would just love to see you with all your blue staff lighting up a blue lighter!!! you have to be a true bluelighter!!!! :)))

awwwww shucks, thanx spiral.
I have to admit blue is my favourite colour for clothes so it kinda helps. It's just a pity i couldn't get the bluelighter shirt done in time, that would have been, how you say 'the whole hog'. Next time i go out i'll have one for sure.
I'm thinking how many blers are in Perth? I'm sure i'd meet heaps if i wore a bl shirt out, just impromptu like

Drave did you go?
I waited at the steps for a while, but i wasn't sure if you were going to be there so didn't wait too long.
I'm still scattered so no more post

Hey sorry i missed you,
unfortunatley i was successfully talked out of going to cream, and somehow talked into going to the Church (ok, i know, cheesy, but still heaps better than Rise). I dropped with the intention of going for a walk to see if i could catch you, but i ended up in no state to be walking the streets. It was definately the best pill i have ever had, i just wish i had been at a better venue, oh well, still got 15 left
icon14.gif
How good was cream?? I might try and catch it next time round, sposed to be 2 more times this year.

Paul Bleasdale was good, i liked his choice of plastic and his mixing was not too shabby. But i'm well glad i didn't pay fucken $30, some of my friends payed $40 to some scalping bitch on the night. I liked the outdoors garden thing. Just carpet on the floor but comfortable and outdoorsy. I still can't believe they had a cigarette stand out there and girls walking around with those cigarette trays, 50's cabaret lounge style.
But i have to say where's the fucking spirit people?
For one thing the promoters made peeps pay what i thought was a hugely inflated price to see one dj, and put us all in a room with basically four wall, a few stairs, a door, a stage and about 2 bouncers. Very basic. Basic lighting. Sound was good, not too loud, and after 1am they put the tunes thru from the dex to the Fuel bar speakers.
Secondly what's up with every mofo trying his/her hardest to scam all the money they can out of anyone. I ran out of conage and failed in my lacklustre attempt to buy more for the night. Hence i got craving in there and being wizzing hard, i started asking random peeps if i could buy a cone or two. After a while i found someone willinf and he gave me 2 cones and wanted fucking 2 bottles of water for them. WTF? I couldn't really be fucked arguing so i just acted dumb and polite and obliged the bastard. It was nice of him to spare the weed, he only had a little, but fuck, (buttfuck?) that's a scammy deal. So i sat down with my fuck all cones and two seconds later this guy sitting next to me goes 'i've got a foil'. So i say 'fuck' and ask to see it. My god it was the smallest foil i've bought since i was 14 and bought from the guy 247th from the grower.
Maybe it's just the cone smokers that are dodgy, maybe i was just unlucky, but take me back to mid 90's please.

Hey Entropope,
Spewing that i didn't catch you then, as per usual i was loaded with the cones (was a big dope smoker before i found pills)and i fully agree with your call bout the foils. Only way to obtain decent value dope these days is to buy by the oz, or grow your own, and even then, ozs are often down to the minimum 28gs. I hate dealers who pack tiny little bags with skanky leafy weed, and prey on the desperate and the inexperienced. As much as i hate the hassle of having ozs hanging round, its really is the only way to have what you need when you get the urge.
Hey, have u seen hash blocks around Perth recently? I have never tried it, but no-one seems to have them anymore.
And u r right bout the pricing thing to. We would have almost definately been there if had been $15-$20, after paying $30 to see ED Rush and Optical it seems a bit steep to pay the same for a DJ i haven't really heard that much of. Anyways, we should meet up sometime...
[This message has been edited by Drave (edited 28 March 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Drave (edited 28 March 2000).]

Hey Drave, just letting you know there is hash in perth.
I don't know how good it's supposed to be but it got me well and truly wasted off a couple of cones with just spinkles on the top.
Paid $10 for a little chunk, good luck
smile.gif

Yeah i've seen a bit of hash around. It occaisionally just seems to surface out of the blue, now and then like. Nothing regular and reliable for me.
You are definetly right about the ounce thing. That's what i used to do, and for i while i could even do it and not smoke too much. But, now i just can't be fuct selling foils, even to friends. I smoke cones about 1-2 times a week now, and get by on putting 5 bucks in for foils, and well, i mostly get shouted in payback for all the shouting i did in my big time cone dealer days.
I only really smoke a lot of cones when i'm on something else, then i buy a baggy. I'm thinking of getting back into the ounces just for a little while, build up a stash.
Fuck i remember in my hey-day i had a stash of about 2 ounces made up of the best bud from each ounce i'd bought for a while. It was 2 ounces of very mouldy, hardcore hydros. mmmmm take me back.