Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

you know youre a raver when....

dozerin

Bluelighter
You know you're a raver when:
1) The most popular person in your group has the largest loung room with the most cushions.
2) Most of your conversations begin with "I was on..." , "What have you had tonight" or "I've had..."
3) You think the best way to come off drugs is to have more drugs.
4) Every weekend you calculate how many hours of possible sleep you have left till Monday morning.
5) You always carry a fresh t-shirt in your back pack along with pain killers, sleeping tablets and a bottle of gatorade.
6) Most of your friends have an indepth knowledge of amino acids, vitamins and smart drinks.
7) You feel that nothing is worse than being caught at sunrise without your sunglasses.
8) You know you're coming down but still decide that now is as good a time as ever to bring up something your boyfriend/girlfriend did to you two months ago that really pissed you off.
9) One of your closest friends uses terms like, " You can have that on tick until Tuesday", "How many do you want", " Its not as strong as last week's batch".
10) You judge the success of your evening by how little you could move because you were so wiped out by your e.
>
> You know your a raver when.....
> The total amount of sleep you get on weekends is the sum total of
> how many
> times you've blinked since Friday night.
> You navigate around the city using service-stations as landmarks.
> You are convinced that a whistle is a musical instrument.
> You have sleeping patterns that would kill normal human beings
> You've named your pets 303 and 808
> You're dead against drinking alcohol, but will snort horse
> tranquilliser
> with no prompting needed.
> All your friends have names like Chronic, Astral, Wizzer, Frenz-E,
> Bunny and
> X-Sessive
> You carry enough flashy electronic things in you bag to light a
> small city.
> You start to think of Chuppa-chups as a separate food group
> You use Medic Spray as deodorant in the mornings
> You can live for an entire weekend out of your backpack
> You have to fight the urge to beat the crap out of someone who
> thinks raves
> are anything like the club scene in Basic Instinct.
> You're happy when there's a recession because it means more empty
> warehouses.
> While your friends are getting married and have kids, you're
> collecting
> yo-yo's and trying to remove chew-up gum from your phat-pants
> You go home and you've got absolutely nothing that you can talk to
> your
> parents about your weekend.
> You can stand in front of a 12,000 watt speaker for an hour and be
> loving
> every minute of it.
> You grin like a dumbass whenever you see a commercial for "E News".
> You're willing to spend $30 for a ticket for an event you might
> not even get
> into, $50 for something that might be aspirin, but you're not
> willing to
> part with $3 for a bottle of water.
> You are driving your car home and feel like you're in a video game.
> You and your friends hear tumbling noises coming from he washing
> machine and
> all start to argue whether its jungle or hardcore.
> Almost every letter of the alphabet has a separate meaning to you.
> You forget about your dreams of becoming a Doctor and start to
> wonder what
> it would be like to be a cartoon character.
> You wallpaper your room with fliers.
> You've got a huge pile of dead glow-sticks in your room because
> you can't
> throw away because of 'sentimental value'.
> You don't own a watch, and if you do it's either edible or able to
> hide
> drugs inside.
> You lose 10 kilos in one night and the last thing you think about
> the next
> morning is food.
> Air, water, food, medic... all hold equal importance to you.
> You think perhaps Bill Gates was thinking of something else when
> he designed
> the Internet Explorer logo.
> You've got so much glowing shit in your room that your can't sleep
> because
> of the brightness.
> You've been close friends with someone for weeks without actually
> knowing
> their name.
> You automatically migrate towards anything fluorescent because you
> think it
> might be Someone with a glowstick.
> You don't give a flying fuck what you look like anymore and just
> dance,
> dance, dance....
> You won't spend money on things you need, but if someone needs a
> dollar at a
> party, you'll give it to them.
> You find it hard to believe that some people dance without taking
> their feet
> off the ground.

reading this, I think I'm a raver......or hang around to many.
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"

The first bit sounds more like "You know you're a 'Roller' when..." but maybe Raver and Roller are interchangable?
smile.gif
I think I read the second part in Play magazine late one night after my bro and I had gotten pretty ripped, and we laughed SO hard (you know that real sore ribs stoned laughter)
biggrin.gif
. However, I do know some long-time ravers that have an absolutely kick arse time at raves and don't drop a thing.
I think know you're a raver having a sober night when your poor abused body is crying out pathetically in the background at 6am for rest and sleep, and your brain just wants to make it dance, dance, dance - "I'll go home if next track is no good... ok if there's nothing good in the next three tracks". Fatigue and sore knees/back/toes be damned!
smile.gif

Damn you dozerin.. i was about to post a thread about this but you beat me to it..
Now everyone is gonna think you're really cool.. When am i gonna get some freinds!!!
hehehe.. how funny are they? There should be one about colouring your hair as well, or wearing plastic kids jewellery or something??
Anyone think of others?

hehe... i saw that in 3d world..
smile.gif

made me crack up in the middle of the lecture...
smile.gif

-dragon-
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............I hear where your coming from brother.
------------------
Seize the day.............

smile.gif
funny bussiness... cept i sometimez dance with both feet on the ground.
smile.gif

------------------
Why was the lion afraid?
Because the Jungle is mAsSiVe

just wondering why this had to be reposted verbatimn from the main discussion board... really peeps, needless duplication isnt going to keep me happy.... *sigh*
oh well i guess it means that heaps of you never bother reading the main board, which to tell the truth is a good thing, waste of everyones time and energy in there...
wink.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

CHEERS jb!
I was 'just' about to reply with the same response...let's keep the discussion in here intelligent people. We don't want to go down the same track as the main board. I think we all like knowing that we can come in here and not have to wade thru heaps of crap to get to the good stuff
smile.gif

cheers,
mona.

sorry dudes, i didnt see it in the main forum, looks like no one else goes there anyway, must want to keep it australian

allright, allright, so we've all read it before. Still piss funny though, you'd have to agree. I tried to show it to one of my friends who is not into the scene, and they just didn't get it, poor little tacker!
smile.gif

Raider

Ok there's probably no point in saying this as it's not going to do shit, but i gotta get it out.
Moderator's need to lighten the fuck up. I'm not referring to this post only, i've thought this for a fucking long time. I've half written this post a dozen times in the past and each time elected to keep it to myself, but, well, not this time obviously.
Johnboy, you the same as always, but mona it seems you've changed with your new status, say it aint so.
Telling peeps what they can and can not post (to a point) is essential to this board i know, and as a result of it this forum is a whole heap better than the other forums. Info's easier to find and there's not much bs at all.
But there's got be some degree of freedom. Otherwise you'll choke us. We are bluelighters not machines, we can't live by a clear cut protocol. Fuck this is an ecstasy info board, it aint a classroom, *cue Killing in the Name of* (i'm just poking fun at myself there) of course there's going to be some nonesense, otherwise this place will get too serious and FUCKING BORING, well maybe not quite, but it won't be the same if it's not light hearted!
Fuck knows what's going to happen to me for doing this, i'm feeling kinda like i'm hiding out in a barn in 19-fucking-Hitlers-time waiting for the SS or Gustapo to come and fry my testicles till i die. Interesting analogy? I blame my eccentric lecturers, but i do see a big bad ass all mighty mutherfucker of a flame on the way. Johnboy, hold your temper for a while and think about this........please?
P.S.
I haven't read the main board in months and it seems that many others in here are the same. I feel like we've pretty much split off from the rest of bluelight here in this forum.
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

entropope.. i''m off my guts at the moment, so didn't read all your post.. i sensed hostility with the word hitler? was that there.. yeah
i think she has a point about litening up.. i meanm when you click www2.bluelight.ru i see all the other shit but go down to the best word on the page (besides pill) and it's Australia!!! i don't read the other shit, i mean i have and at the mo i'm labelling it shit, but not as it being crap.. just as a thing.. yeah well you don't want babbe..
here is my piont.. i think...
the poeple that do use this pretty much only look at the aussie bit.. so don't be mean on them.. and for other like me who don't have thwe time to look outside the aussie part.. so yeah we treat this part as our whole BL thingy.. meetup, reportos, rambling, like this.. personally havinh it all together in an aussie family is better anyways.. you get to know poelpe.. like reading this i'm sure people have thei.... look i'm over it i think.. gonna stop typing and posting (i'll try)
totally not realted.. but what the hell is it mean when you guys *bump*? (no prize for the funniest and most sarcastic retort.. hehehe..)
Look feel free masturbaters to wipe all this crud and my other post clean.. i probably will when i come down... and that, along with computer access is monday (if i'm feeling ok).. so get rid of it if needs be, hope someones smiling out there reading this..
[This message has been edited by cosmic_seadog (edited 23 March 2000).]

wow controversy, i like to promote some healthy discussion, i dont come here that much and tend to stick to this aussie section so thats probably why i havent seen it before.
i actually got the words in an email from a friend.

I would have to agree with entropope and doggy.
But jb, you have a job to do, and it's to make sure we don't step over the certain guidelines which makes the bluelight site legal (in a way).
But doggy is totally on the money when he says that most do not read the main board, we don't need to hear about other countries habits.....just the best one on earth.
The planet has lost it's sense of humour, and is now slowly dying.....let's not go the same way.....let's have fun!!!!
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"