• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Coke's gone to gum! How do you rescue it?

Rhumba

Bluelighter
Hi all!
A freind has got some coke that has gone to gum/putty, not powder anymore :-( Anyway she tried to cut it with a point of speed but it hasn't done shit, It just made lots of little balls that she reformed into one gob of gum. So the question is can it be rescued and turned back to powder or does she just have to eat the stuff now?
Any advice will help,
Thanx,
Rhumba
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

Bad Luck - firstly - Next tell your "friend" to keep it away from moisture...- secondly - why cut it with speed ? - thirdly - heat an EMPTY plate in the microwave for one minute on high and then try cut it again with a crushed "E" and mix it all up as the heat from the plate should dry the mix ???
I hope it wasn't good coke as it would be an absolute waste....

Hi all!
Thanks for your reply thomasthetank, the reason she cut it with speed instead of a crushed E is that we are under the impression that coke increases the chance of a neurotoxic effect mixed with MDMA. Somebody please correct me if im wrong? As to the moisture issue, not sure as it was sealed in plastic gram bag with no air in it. As for if it was good? well it was free! so you tell me?
If anyone else has any suggestions please let me know, thanks again
cya,
Rhumba
------------------

Since it has gone moist mix it with some mull and smoke it !!!!
Chill

Thats the ticket!! Nuthin better than snowcones! Good mix of up and down at the same time.
smile.gif

thanx again for all your replies but we really want to try and get it back to powder, some how!!
anyone else got any suggestions?
cya,
Rhumba
------------------

Well this is taken from jases advice on turning liquid k into powder so I assume the technique might work for your situation.
"To dry it out boil a kettle, pour hot water in a saucepan. Place a plate over the top of saucepan, pour K onto plate. Wait half an hour. - You may need to change the water halfway through.
It will then evaporate all the water etc. from the solution and leave you with the raw powder, which you can then scrape into VERY SMALL lines on the plate & snort."
*shrug* g'luck

Cool,
Just try the plate trick it usually works for me. Just don't put the coke in the Mwave..Even when in the sealed bag it still sweats as usually it is in your sock or pocket.
What l do is l have a cigarette container one of the thin metal ones & store my stash inside the gear doesn't sweat and I also use it to rack up with.. I can't comment on the speed trick though as l haven't tried it. On the weekend l came across some pink coke called "Champagne" was average at best so you know shit coke is shit, good coke is good. mmm...mmm...

I always use a warm plate if I'm at home, but if it's all stuck together in the bag then there is probably not much you can do other than what the chemists do at the end of the manufacturing process, ie: use ether or similar to disolve it and then turn it back into hcl crystals - not really worth it for 1gm. You could disolve it is water and blast it (inject), but I'm sure you don't want to do that...
I also heard a story once of someone who used a plate that was too hot and the coke started to 'melt', so too much heat will destroy it as well.
thomasthetank - we had some speed last xmas called pink champagne - sure it wasn't that? Thing is though it was realy great speed, all I had was a small dab on my finger and it lasted all night - stuffed the effect of the e's tho
frown.gif

cheers,
hux.

Thomasthetank,
"Pink Champagne" is a type of very, very, very pure speed. Are you sure this is not what your alleged coke was?
[Could explain the dubious quality].
NB: if you had snorted pink champagne uncut, you would have had an immediate nose GUSH, as in not just a run, but a GUSH of blood.

On the topic of drugs gone bad, is it possible to rescue caps after thev'e absorbed moisture. And does any1 know whether MDMA works once moist. I bought a cap, sposedly cut with acid, which I had a bit off, and got some light visuals and some rushes. A month later, form the same cap (I split it), I had almost twice as much and got nothing but a light speedy feeling. Did my cap absorb moisture and die? If do, will the plate method work as well.

Hey Chill and Raider,
you can't mix coke with dope and smoke it and achieve any worthwhile result. Coke decomposes at those temperatures which is why people convert it to crack. Snow cones are really cones laced with speed which survives pyrolysis by the trusty cigarette lighter.

BlackMonk,
acid is a very delicate drug and decomposes with heat, light and water. Sounds like your pills were LSD/speed, the LSD decomposing leaving speed.
If a pill is fucked, a pill is fucked! If it doesn't work, it means there is no drug in it. It doesn't matter if it is wet or not, it just doesn't have the drug and no amount of drying will rescue it. And that seems logical anyway because as soon as you pop it, it gets wet in your stomach.