Just want any comments on the following pills
Purple Hearts
X Files
MDMA Caps
Thunderdame Caps
Any info would be much Appreciated
thanks & Peace
------------------
Let me open up your mind and u will find u can fly rite thru the night!

Ok,
I saw in one of your earlier posts that you are only 16 or something like that. That is cool and I am not going to go on about how you should do drugs cos your so young and all that crap.
But I am going to go on about how you are young and people are going to try take advantage of you.
First of all. Find a good dealer and stick to him like flys to shit.
Now, I don't know who your dealer is, nor do I want to know who it is, but beware of this person until you have built up a good relationship with him or her. DO NOT TAKE EVERYTHING THIS PERSON SAYS AS GOSPEL. The bottom line is he or she is out to make a buck. Don't be stingy, I know you don't have much disposable income being only 16 but I guarantee the pill that are $35 are not as good as the $50 pills, christ knows what may be in the cheaper pills (or the expensive pills for that matter)
Get yourself an EZ test kit, if you can't afford one i'll buy you one. When ever you go to buy a pill take it with you, if it doesn't go BLACK don't buy it.
Educate yourself. Read alot of the posts here. May of us have been doing this stuff for years and we have had both good and bad experiences, if you can learn from them then great. Knowledge is power - or some shit like that.
Go to the Pill Reports section and do a bit of research before you buy anything.
The above info is there to help you, I hope you do.
Now you are probably thinking "who the fuck is this guy and why is he tell me all this shit".
Well you want info on MDMA caps and to tell you the truth they aint that easy to get unless your connected or lucky. It was almost 3 and a 1/2 years until I got my first pure cap.
If you can get them they are great, but please test them before you buy them, he may charge you $50 for a crushed up local pill inside a capsule.
I dunno, I just don't want to see you get ripped off or even worse poisoned.
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!
[This message has been edited by dENTEdLENTiL (edited 21 March 2000).]

dented: one big shiney gold star for you... im cutting and pasting that puppy... *big warm fuzzy hug*

Thanks for that info!!!!!
I will do all those things Its good to see u taking an intrest and i thank u very much!!!
smile.gif

------------------
Let me open up your mind and u will find u can fly rite thru the night!