• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Off Topic, but i'm the mod so there...:)

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
this is the coolest toy i have found ever...
real police scanners
if, like me, you surf while listening to musik on your pooter, just get this thing going and you'll hear all this crazy real cop scanner stuff in the mix... it can be a truly surreal experience at times...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

10 6 niner - 10 6 niner - we got a very bored moderator on hands, requesting a seratonin boost imediately!!!!!!!!!!!!

see what happens when they give me a day off?
i'm in the studio mixing up aphex twin and frontside and a report on a guy in a black ski mask running down utica avenue, all units beware....
oh and 10-69 means "See complainant re: (specify)"
theres even a glossary of this shit... man some days i just love the net....
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

yeah i know.. hehehehe sluts heheheheheh
but i fucked up anyway... 10-69 is really "Other Non-Crime Incident(specify)"
why am i telling you? who cares? man i need to get outta the house, this isnt healthy...
------------------

Well, I'm a moderator too! And I say this post has NO place here!
Go take it somewhere else coch potato boy..somewhere like..oh I dunno.. "THE MAIN FORUM" .. ARGH! Scary things happen over there, but if you're not careful, I may have to banish you to a weeks worth of "Should I have sex on ther first date?" thread reading..
You've been warned.
mona.
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 20 March 2000).]

:p i think the only reason i gave you the gig was so i could misbehave and get in trouble... i've been sooo bored today i've already read that post... kill me now

something a little more interesting? www.eastcoasthappy.com - i've been hanging around there a bit lately and it's not bad.
*well worth a look actually and i promise i won't post again in this thread, unless manipulated
[This message has been edited by cruise_e (edited 20 March 2000).]

This is the neatest thing, some guy is beating his wife at 8 in the morning, geez, what is this country coming to?
-Chris
[This message has been edited by ChrisCim (edited 11 May 2000).]

hehehee somewhat of a role reversal I see there...
hmmm...

oh wow.. i'd forgotten about this post.. hmm i was waaay bored that day...
"banish you to a weeks worth of "Should I have sex on ther first date?" thread reading.."
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You're all banned.
Get off the site now.
*runs away whimpering from the moderator whips*
------------------
"I be the fire only Marley could catch."

was that the bust of 300 pounds of stuff in california?
it would be great if you could post a link to this article rather than just mention it. save us a search.
ta.

Hahahahahahaha!!! JB!!! Them police scanners ROCK!!! I bought one early this year, and i thought this is one of the best toys i have ever come across!!! IT rox!!!!
*HUGZ*
Mr.Klownzy!