Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Report: Sydney: Supermen

Crazybean

Bluelighter
Thick pill, scored one side with Superman logo on the other. The logo touches at three sides of the pill. White, with no speckles.
Had one at Platipus at Home. First effects after 1 hour, feeling a bit messed up; hard to walk, hot flushes. Had to sit down on the balcony outside, felt really woosy, intense hot flushes. Then after about another 40minutes I was suddenly very up there. Still didn't feel like I could walk normally or dance, but was having a great time. Talked bullshit for another half hour, then went down for a boogie. Peak was intense but short, and effects vanished after a few hours.
Crazybean

Hey pal, Crazy name!
Anyway, Tested a purple superman the other day, in Melb, $35, tested orange. Speed bomb.
I had similiar effects that you did. Kinda like I had soooo much energy, but just couldn't use it. Made me feel really tired, but couldn't go to sleep.
Sorry, mine was purple yours was white, but the pill press sounded the same. Doubt there would be any copy cats on such shitty pills anyway.
------------------
Keep On Rockin in the Free World!

I was with crazybean on friday and had a superman as well, took half an hour to kick in and was rushing for 2 hours. My legs sorta felt jellyish and dancing would not have been pretty, although just existing was very enjoyable.
Comedown was the smoothest I have ever had and I was asleep as soon as I hit the bed.
Pills were e-z tested and went dark purple after about 25 seconds ( I think this was due to testing a lump as opposed to a scraping.)
I can say that it was definatly NOT a speedy pill.
What do you think ?

I posted this topic a few weeks ago.
Try just scraping a smidget off the pill. If you get a chunk, crush it to powder. Then you have consistent data to compare to everyone else.
BTW Supermen go black in like 3 seconds
smile.gif

I also found them very dancey once the initial jelly legs passed.

Just an update on the Supermen!!
I took a half, waited about an 2.5 hours then popped the other half. Man, I have to say this is the cleanest E I have ever had.
This is way better than dumping the whole pill like I did at Platipus. The second half just rides along and then suddenly shoots through into a intense E rush.
Super!
Crazybean

Exactly - from now on Im only doing the supermen by halves.
Its so clean you don't really feel the come-up, but by doing them by halves you just have this awesome grin on your face with lots of loved up feelings.
Taking them wholes just sends me into an uncontrollable gurn faze
smile.gif

Took 2 of whites on saturday night at mad racket, took them in wholes, bugger you guys and ya halves i like gettin hit by trains
smile.gif
.....hit me fairly hard but i managed to dance through it, and once i kept dancing was fine....dropped first at 12 next at 2.30 kept me goin right through to close at 6.30
[This message has been edited by DoC (edited 20 March 2000).]

DoC - so what did you think of the pill/s ? Pretty clean MDMA type or something else ?

I was feeling very blissful and luvdup and was happy to chat to anyone..was clean on the comeup and clean on the comedown, got home yesterday afternoon and slept solid till this morning where i went to work and was fine all day (altho i coming down with cold). Felt like the real deal to me.
[This message has been edited by DoC (edited 20 March 2000).]

The only comparable pill I've had would have to be a Rolling Stone, cept that had no initial woozy feeling. Very speedy to, but with a wonderful clear MDMA rush.
Superman by halves...just keep on grinning!