Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rush

Timbo

Bluelighter
Hey bluelighters, I'm new here but I've been reading the site for a few weeks now and i must say it’s unreal.
Anyway I had a weird experience on the weekend and i was hoping someone could help me figure out exactly what happened.

It started at 11.30pm on Friday night, I popped 2 RUSH pills (I have a high tolerance) which I acquired from a friend. They were an off white colour with darker speckles. It had no line through the center and it looked very poorly pressed. However even though it was poorly pressed it was still impossible for me to break by hand with no line and it being so small. It had RUSH written in capitols on one side but not easy to read and they were aquired on the sunshine coast.

At 1.00am I was feeling amped but nothing else so I grabbed another pill and took half. at 1.30am I still wasn’t feeling much so I gave up and dropped the other half and had a couple of drinks. At 2.30am we decided to cruise home with some people we met out there and by 3.30am we were onto the bongs and a cup of coffee. I also took 200mg of 5htp. 4.30am we went and sat inside on the couches and after about 15 minutes I all of a sudden began to get really hard core rushes and a feeling of nausea came over me and I had to go out the front to try and chuck. After that I was feeling a bit better but still peaking and rushing hard. Now, here’s where it gets weird. I then caught a taxi with 2 other guys that were there to go home. The taxi driver dropped those 2 off first and then we started heading to my place. I was talking with the taxi driver at first but the next thing I know I’m seeing black like I was blind and I can see only a tiny spot of light. This spot of light starts getting bigger and I’m freaking out and next thing I can see properly and I’m standing in my mate’s house where I was staying. I was so confused I couldn’t even remember why I was there and I started freaking and saying loudly "why am I in j's house, why? Why am I on the sunshine coast?” I had no clue why I was where I was and it was scaring me. Also I had no clue how I got from talking to the taxi driver from one end of town all the way to my mates house without remembering doing so like I’d been teleported, and then not knowing why I was there. The mate I was staying with didn’t get up to help me back to reality which was nice of him, he just told me to keep quiet when I was freaking, so I got myself back, sat down made a coffee and had some cones, while I was making the coffee I made 2 confusing phone calls to 2 people I was out with asking them how I got here and if they kicked me out of the taxi and carried me up to the house. After coffee and cones I look at the clock and its 9.00 and I’m still peaking hard and I could swear only a few minutes had past. For the rest of the day time was so distorted, by 2.00pm Saturday, I finished peaking and it only felt like an hour long peak and that’s it.
I have no idea what happened but its never happened before to me like that. I will average 3 or so pills every time I get on them. The pills made me feel very charged all through the night with very hard speed effects but when i was peaking properly my jaw clenching was the worst its ever been, I couldn’t stop moving all day and I feel like I’ve been beaten with a meat tenderiser. Also I didn’t get scattered in the head at any stage, even after it was over, if anything I was thinking clearer. I was babbling all day obviously but making a lot of sense so people tell me even more than usual, lmao. It almost felt like it inspired me to look deeply and bring things out that I’ve never been able to put into words before.
There have been reports on these pills and all have been bad reports but mine could have been a tiny bit different, hard to tell without having them in front of me. Maybe they just took along time to hit or maybe it was 2c-I or something along those lines, maybe the 5htp helped it, it was my first time post loading with 5htp. Maybe I had something in my drink earlier that night. All I know is it was different to anything I’ve had before. And it freaked me out. I’m very confused and wish I had someone with me to shed light on what happened.
Tim

ive heard 5HTP can have a nasty side affect of very lucid dreams?

maybe u fell asleep, had a really bad dream, woke up, and was like WTF? cones prolly played a part in it all too..

have u asked ur friends if u actually did leave the house?

I know i left the house that we were at after clubbing but then the taxi ride home is where i went blank. If i did fall asleep i was still able to pay the taxi driver and walk up to the house i think. well i don't know how else i wouldve gotten there, taxi driver didn't know where I lived unless I told him, but if I did tell him then why didnt i know why i was there when I got there. All too much. Yea i thought about the cones but ive only ever had one bad come down before this and it was with no cones to chill out with.
Tim

Cones wouldn't do that. It sounds very, very much liek you either had your drink spiked with something that had an interesting reaction with the pills, or you were concussed from gettign twacked ont eh head at some stage.

Find the pills again and test one if you can. If they have something in them that causes full on short term blackouts and memory loss then peopel need to be informed of this asap or there could be some very bad shit about to occur.

Consider yourself lucky peopel don't call you 50 cent now...and never multi drop something you have no idea of the contents...

white.rush.jpg

are these the pills u had? if so enlighten tested them up as MDxA

which woul lead to the conclusion he either got hit on the head and heavily concussed (thats precisely what happend to me the two times ive been concussed, you probably wouldnt remember doing it either) OR (and seems more likely) your drink was spiked. Piece back events from memory and friends and think who it couldve been.

Bad 'RUSH pill' report(s) at http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=43112

had one of these after a huge night out, it looked like shit and dont know why i even had it, i didnt peak at all! it was beige it had multi colored specs through out it and didnt have a split line,
if someone could test this thing that would be cool so i know what the fuck i just had
anyway this pill isnt even worth me going on about just dont go near them if you come across them

that report reporst doesnt give much insight into why the pills is bad

and why does everyone always scream drink spiking when something like this happens?

there are only 3 reasons i can think of why someone would spike a drink...
1) steal from the person
2) sexual assult
3) sick joke

Im leaning towards bumping my head maybe. I did come home with alot less money than i shouldve but i just thought i got too trashed and spent it. Ive got a mate on the job of finding another one of these pills so i can send it to enlighten and have it tested. Just not sure if they are the same as picturedabove, but they are very close if not.
Tim

surely if u wacked ur head hard enough that u have memory loss, ud be able to tell in the morning that ur head hurts a little?

Did you smoke any cannabis before things deteriorated? There are a number of reports on this board from people who have suffered profound memory loss and confusion after combining pot with a high dose of MDMA. I have had this happen myself and it was very severe, though thankfully temporary.

Concussion seems pretty unlikely because, as WitchDoctor said, you should have a noticeable bump on your head to have that much memory loss.

If we assume your pills were the same as those tested by enlighten (ie: MDxA) the the other possibility is that the 5-htp + 3 pills gave you a very strong MDMA reaction. All the intial effects you described sound like a typical MDMA reaction to me. 200mg is a lot of 5-htp to take at once, I wouldn't take more than 100mg at once.

As for your drink being spiked, I think that's pretty unlikely given that your response sounds pretty much like an MDMA response to me, and it doesn't sound like any of the typical reactions to drugs used in drink spiking.

Anyhow your situation highlights why you should be testing your pills with a reagent tester! I personally doubt you had anything other than MDXA, but at least if you had tested it you would know more about the pills than you do now. BTW enlighten don't accept pills for testing, they only do on site testing at events. So, go to the enlighten page and order yourself a tester!:)

concussion can be achieved pretty bloody easily and w/o any bump or sore feelign whatsoever...its actuallly really really creepy...I essentially ' woke up' out of it about 6 hours later when it happened badly...I can remember vague bits liek a dream...I had thrown my desk across teh room and pushed a teacher over while laughing, and apprently had a rather unfortunate appointment at teh dentist where every time an instrument got near my mouth id push it away....when i 'woke up' i said wtf...'where am i?!' my friend in teh back seat of the car with me and my mom both turned around and yelled 'SHUT UP!'..apparently i had said it like 20 times...no recollection of that at all...

in retrospect spikign does seem a bit unlikely...

O any benzo's? The few times I did those I had massive holes in my memory...alcohol maybe?

Witch Doc, the lucid dreams associated with 5htp are awesome not nasty :)