Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Piperazines & E - verdict?

beyond-infinity

Bluelighter
Have you mixed piperazines (bzp/tfmpp) with ecstasy?
Personally I had the feeling of my body being way too hot - severe overheating kinda like downing way too much whisky in one go - like my body organs were on fire. Body temperature when taken was normal(ish) but did feel very unpleasent and very toxic. Perhaps it was a reaction unique to myself as I can't find any info on the web about toxicity from combining the two. Have you tried them?

I should add for those who don't know that piperazines is the main active ingredient in many legal highs sold in New Zealand, such as charge, Rapture, Amps, Frenzy and Exodus. There must be many peeps who have mixed these over-the-counter highs with E, just strangely there is very little in the way of experiences etc. posted on the web...

Done that combination more than a few times, take the E then when your peak goes then drop the whole tin of em! taking just one aint gonna get you nowhere unless you rail it LOL.. I know what you mean by "your body organs were on fire.." it does that sort of effect if not giving the MDMA buzz a better hit!! found my peak starts to rise again after taking at least 4 x BZP pills...

EDIT: Oops I forget that my tolerance can hit the roof sometimes. Just drop as many BZP pills that suit you - sorry...

Last edited:
yeh don't mix on the peak, its fairly nasty. The radical differences in body temperature as well as that toxic feeling are symptoms of the tfmpp and will often be present particulary in high doses w/o the E.

My own preference is to not mix at all, as for me it ruins the E. I liek the clean, healthy feel of a good E high, whereas bzp/tfmpp combo leaves me feeling, as you say, toxic. The nausea of the two cvan also combine to create some hardcore projectile vomitting which isnt nice, and theres always teh possiblity of gettign on a bad one...I dunno if this has ever happened to you with piperazines but rest assured, its not cool.

Erowid has a few articles on tfmpp and bzp combo, but nothing on use of E in tandem.

Just a note that use of bzp with E will result in a very, very different experience to E with combo. Always be extremely wary of tfmpp when combined with bzp. Its a much, much more potent mix than most people realise.

Interesting!??? I always drop BZP pills later during the night on my E buzz, and it just feels so great!!?? I get a nice warm fuzzy feeling LOL... But then again we only drop rapture pills with E! If I were to smoke meth, then id drop a couple charge pills. Different combination altogether...

Cyberdyne are you drinking alcohol as well? or just H20, coke etc??

Last edited:
yeh yeh bzp with E by itself is all good and will most likely mix with just about anything quite happily. Fairly similar to ephedrine in that its a nice clean up and will not, by itself, have any nasty side effects...

Tfmpp on the other hand is some fairly isidious shit when combo'd with bzp and produces fairly remarkably different and considerably stronger effects...you will most likely feel like shit if you take say, 200 mg's of bzp and 100 mg's of tfmpp with an E.

just h2o btw dood...i dont drink piss on E...but then, i always try to drink with bzp or combo (mellows it nicely) so er, dunno :D

TFMPP is the trippy component. BZP by itself is like dirty amphetamine IMO. But what it really feels like is that the piperazines compete with the MDMA because the buzz from one will come and go and then the buzz from the other will take over - and it will be like that constantly throughout the peak. Cyberdyne, I totally identify with what you say. I think the radical differences in body temperature could be what caused the extreme heat sensations - guess maybe the brain can't seem to give an accurate mental perception of the body's temperature so leaves you feeling all messed up. Could be a dose thing as well with my experience. Guess you can fit quite a lot of both e and piperazines in a doubt stacked pill (some would say I got my money's worth) =D