Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney-Any good break beat clubs? - not a pill report

darthhelmet

Bluelighter
yeah ,
smile.gif
I was wondering if there are anyother good breakbeat/drumnbass clubs in sydney besides Beat-fix and the obvious
smile.gif

as we all know sublime is movin to home (der)
HELPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
------------------
"do u think thats pills ur popping? hmm" Morpheus

Have u checked out the chinese laundry on fridays? They get into a bit of electro through to hip-hop and the occasional latin beat. Scissor Paper Rock at the dendy on sats is pretty good as well, they play harder stuff there...gets a bit techno at times, which is a good thing.
I'm going to miss beatfix, when you're into breaks and your last lecture on wednesday.....
biggrin.gif

It'll be sad to say goodbye.

Isn't the Globe on Saturdays beats and breaks? Or is that friday? The same dj's that play there also play at Mint, but that is more a swanky bar than a club, well it was when we popped our heads in there.

i went to the globe once on a sat about a month ago
it was housey with some latin stuff thrown about, but one of the Dj's there Mako also does some hip-hop and breaks

Watch out for some parties with Mark N he sometimes plays Breaks and drum'n'bass

Definitely agree with Nat. If you're lucky enough to see Mark N playing breaks it's something you won't forget in a hurry. Also phil smart often plays some really mad breaks down at Tweekin'(unfortuneately not every week).
unco