• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info requested: Going to Thailand....Full Moon Party et al...

GreenAlien

Bluelighter
Hi All and Anyone
Can anyone advise what to look out for, etc when holidaying in Thailand? I know it's a dangerous place for the drugs (ie get caught and it's a long, hard stay @ Bangkok Hilton!!!)....Any advice would be most appreciated as we will also be attending a Full Moon Party as well (This Sunday night!!! Yee-ha!!)
Cheers and ENJOY!
GreenAlien

G'day mate....full moon party...cops are always more prevalent at this time....they will even bust ya for smoking weed. Other than that, no real worries....you can buy up the speed 'diet' pills they sell in the chemists there which should make ya kick on a bit.

Hey there auwaverider!!
Thanks for that! I know the cops WILL be watching especially at a Full Moon party and a lot of ppl have told me about the "diet" pills! What are the chances of getting some real goodies without being conned by some undercover Thai cop? I will DEFINITELY not accept anything from a local...
Apart from this worry the "holiday" should be fan-farkin-tastic!
Cheers and ENJOY!
GreenAlien

There is loads of very cheap Speed around.
You wouldn't be the first to buy 'E' which is actually this cheap Speedshit (Nazi Crank it is called I believe and it is made in Burma).
Better bring a test.
Rgds
aj

he he...Thanks for the info aj...Hope something turns up when I'm there...Good idea! I'll bring along a tester!
Cheers and E-N-JOY!
GreenAlien

ur right,don't accept or ask for anything from a local,even bar tenders(only if ur sure!)
the cops usally rove around southern thailand & crack down on beach resorts,one by one,you'll know if there around.
u should find a few places along the beach selling 'space cakes'(pancake like things full of goodies like mushies etc...),take it easy tho,i & a few friends overdid it & spent 3 days flat out in a daze,it wasn't a pretty site,funny tho.
dont forget to get into the 'white shark' (comes in cough syrup type bottles,from the supermarkets)that stuff tastes soooo good,& the sangtip whiskey
you'll have a blast,wish i was going..

It is advisable to get "it" there and never buy more than one as the cops having operation especially on "E". Try to get it from the bartender. Never never ask from anyone u didn't know. Recently , 10 raver get caught and some of them having half pilz while some have one , end up the cops accumulate all the pills and 10 of tem having about 8 pills , how terrible is the place. Be careful , advisable to drop b4 going. HAPPY RAVING MY FRIEND

G'day again GreenAlien,
As has been added, no problem partying and staying awake, cos of the speed availability. The Red Bull over there is also extremely strong (gross cough medicine taste) and can be used for a pick me up too.
Valium or similar are also available from the chemists along with the diet pills. So ya might need them if you've been awake for a while.
One thing I forgot to mention previously is the mushroom shakes. These are sold at a couple of Cafes around the place....definitely worth trying, extremely good.
As for MDMA it can be hard to find over there, people I know used to take there own, but I wouldn't advise this as there is a risk when entering the country.
Have a good one
smile.gif

phentermine 30mg slow release caps - before i found out speed is generally sold round here at 10% pure I thought 300mg phentermine should be equivalent to a gram of speed . fortunately I tested it at 3pm as I was a bit skeptical (well it is an otc medicine in a country with tough drug laws) and at 4am next day I still felt like i'd just snorted a gram of whizz. Pills, charlie and weed can be found in Chaweng Beach, Ko Samui but you have to ask around a bit.
------------------
"Tuppence a bucket, well stamped down!" - Rincewind the wizard