Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green and Gold caps

cosmic_seadog

Bluelighter
Ok.. from Syd, green and gold capsule.. pretty easy to understand?
Smurf tested these on his way to meeting us at SOS after BT and came up with black in about 2secs.
Man did they do wierd shit to your eyes. Never had my eyes trippin out on me like that before... super fucked up vision all round. Had us sitting on our arses, although when you got up and started going, woohoo, you'd stay going. Made a few of us spew, me the projectile variety, which in some way i am perversely proud of?? fuck knows why. Yeah well i reccommend them, bit trippy and very strong and lasted a shit long time of about 8hrs!!! Wish i could get some more!!!

Heh heh, know what you mean. I think I may have had those same Green/Gold caps in Canberra recently. All these drag queens that were at the same club were fucking freaking me... like I'd see a minger in a dress and then clock his face which would invariably be farken ugly and monster-like. Freaky visuals but fun as you like!

Just a thing about the visuals, a few friends were totally paranoid and freakin.. probably the sun at SOS and all the stuck up people didn't help, and the fact we looked like shit.
The coolest things were happening in the toilets for me, everytime i went to hang a piss or even just walk into the stall and look down at the bowl the colour of the room changed from a green to a red, really slowly.. it was like someone was turning down the contrast in the room and as soon as i notice it i'd shake it away and it'd go back to normal and start all over again.. needless to say it kept me going back to the dunny.. Anyone else have this kinda visual thing going on before?

.....um no, but your constant usage of vulgar, bodily-fuctioned descriptions are making me sick, shut the fuck up dog
by the way, i wasn't paranoid, they are stuck-up at SOS!!!!.................they scared me *cowering under my invisible desk*
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"

Been getting a constant supply of GG's for a long while now off the same source. From what you are all saying sounds like the same ones. Ours we get in Sydney in dark blue caps. The original ones about 2 yrs ago were in 1/2 green 1/2 gold caps and were from the same source. They smack you like *wow* hehehe DEFINATLEY fukt up vision and they last AGES. IMPOSSIBLE to dance on however....

Yep, Trusty Green & Golds had quite a few of them.
MDA, my friends or the ones I had a few months ago where. I munched 2 in one sitting and 3 all up in a night and so charged but tripped out at the same time.
CosmicSeaDog, I know what you mean buy colour flashes, I got them heaps with G&G but a lot more on yellow bart Simpsons which were also MDA. Don't know of any other MDA pills going around....
Turn ON, Tune IN, Drop OUT.